Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Say Something About Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Say Something About Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Movie (1062 Views)

DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) / Batman Vs Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Something About Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Movie by doniabenelkadi0: 5:25am On Mar 26, 2016
The clarification and avocation of Lex Luthor's plotting is the thing that totally ruins Batman v Superman. He's the primary scalawag in the motion picture, and Eisenberg's execution is splendid, however it is all squandered in light of the fact that authors Chris Terrio and David Goyer don't tell the gathering of people why he is looking for the outcome he is by all accounts working towards. Watch Batman v Superman dawn of Justice Online Free
Re: Say Something About Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Movie by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
All i can say is that batfleck (ben Afleck) wasnt to happy when he saw the reviews on BvS
But i knew it was just marvelfags trying to underrate DC universe

Re: Say Something About Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Movie by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
All i fan say is that batfleck (ben Afleck) wasnt to happy when he saw the reviews on BvS
But i knew it's just marvelfags trying to underrate DC universe

@bolded... Hahahahahaha!! U just dey people mouth.

& dose Affleck & Evans images tho.. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Quits Social Life, Leases Out Night Club / Throwback Photo Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally As A Teenager / Anime Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.