Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary (2414 Views)

Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win / Qatar Unveil Movable 40,000-seat Stadium Built From Shipping Containers For 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeria hosted Egypt in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying match on Friday and a lot of fans turned out to watch it live. So many in fact, that they crammed into every nook and cranny of the stadium. In ways that seem incredibly dangerous. The scenes look incredibly dangerous, but fortunately it looks like everyone made it out of the stadium safely. No casualty reported. James Fielden shared the photos on tweeter, someone made a comment as to why Nigerian princes couldn't afford a bigger stadium and the convo went South, lol.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/these-photos-of-nigerian-football-fans.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by PassingShot(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2016
I was disturbed seeing this yesterday too. What a shame of a nation! And when the developed nations call us names, we go dey vex.

We can imagine how many lives will be lost should the mast or the screen collapse on the weight of those foools.

What was the job of the security personnel around that stadium if they can't prevent people doing this very unsafe act?

Too many avoidable accidents and deaths in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Clakyvip: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2016
that's the spirit of football.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2016

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by tellwisdom: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2016
No be ants be this?? sad
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by AleAirHub(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
I was disturbed seeing this yesterday too. What a shame of a nation.

Am against it but that is football spirit for you wink
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Akshow: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
I was disturbed seeing this yesterday too. What a shame of a nation.
How has this shamed the nation? Sport enthusiasts abound everywhere in the world . Though the logistic was not not well planned but that doesn't mean the nation has shamed anyone. Abeg make we de use brain and not condemn our nation every time.

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by PassingShot(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

Am against it but that is football spirit for you wink
What spirit? What spirit will make one lose his sense of common reasoning so as risking his life and that of others?

No be them I blame sha. Na the security and safety personnel around that stadium.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by ORACLE1975(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Naija like awuf NP be small grin grin angry
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by darkenkach(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Shut up. The nation isn't responsible for this madness. Not everyone will get into the stadium and they wanted to watch a live match. I salute them for having such love for the national team.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by McCarlito(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigerians and their love for taking risks....

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Sunnymatey(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2016
And they claim we have security in dis country wen l saw all the forces and para-millitary in that stadium and dis still happens.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by PassingShot(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Akshow:
How has this shamed the nation? Sport enthusiasts abound everywhere in the world . Though the logistic was not not well planned but that doesn't mean the nation has shamed anyone. Abeg make we de use brain and not condemn our nation every time.
I see it as a shame to Nigeria. Feel free to see it differently as you like.

I will ignore your disguised insult for now through.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by AleAirHub(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

What spirit? What spirit will make one lose his sense of common reasoning so as risking his life and that of others?

No be them I blame sha. Na the security and safety personnel around that stadium.

Like i said before am totally against it but for the love & spirit of football makes everyone to rush down to watch the match live....

Bravo
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2016
wonderful
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by chukwukadibia10: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2016
This only happens when you bring a National football match close to Almajiris and Fulani herdsmen.

Is only suicide bombers can take this risks.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Akshow: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

I see it as a shame to Nigeria. Feel free to see it differently as you like.

I will ignore your disguised insult for now through.
U are free to see it as shameful and there is no harm meant in my comment.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Akshow: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
This only happens when you bring a National football match
close to Almajiris and Fulani herdsmen.

Is only suicide bombers can take this risks.
Can't pass the opportunity to throw bigoted shades abi I hope u know millions of these so called almajiris and herds men are more enlightened and educated than ur flat headed chest beating arrse..

7 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by chukwukadibia10: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Akshow:
Can't pass the opportunity to throw bigoted shades abi I hope u know millions of these so called almajiris and herds men are more enlightened and educated than ur flat headed chest beating arrse..

Negodu!

only enlightened

Abi na educated.

pls go and brush ur gworo chewing teeth.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Akshow: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Negodu!

only enlightened

Abi na educated.

pls go and brush ur gworo chewing teeth.
hahahaha nyamiri having access to internet to spew their hatred is nothing new. I deal with ur types daily. Biko, wake and go to ya oga spare part shop. Leave forum argument for enlightened minds. Akuya

4 Likes

Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by PROVERBZ(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
I was disturbed seeing this yesterday too. What a shame of a nation! And when the developed nations call us names, we go dey vex.

We can imagine how many lives will be lost should the mast or the screen collapse on the weight of those foools.

What was the job of the security personnel around that stadium if they can't prevent people doing this very unsafe act?

abeggii u should be happy they even came out to support there country or is it their fault that the stadium is not up to standard??
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by obezaleel(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2016
The fear of aboki is d beginning of wisdom.. lol
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by jesse515: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

E be like say na d spirit of death o.

I wonder how pple reason, insted of dem to conderm wrong practices, de ar callin it spirit of football. Our legislooters lootin our common wealth n u call it spirit of legislating, pmb sinkin nigeria economie n u call it spirit of governamce, road accident happening n u call it spirit of driving abi na high way spirit.

Na bishop of the whole world go cast d spirit commot from ur body.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Beerukky(f): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2016
And it ended in a draw. SMH
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Smooyis(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Not a good sight really. Relevant authorities should take note.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2016
and some will call it passion for football.
i dont see any corelation btw football and stupidity.
it can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2016
This is just passion taken beyond the boundaries of common sense and personal security.

It was a miracle that tower packed with such number of persons didn't collapse. Nothing short of a miracle.

We hardly learn from our mistakes. We are still reeling from the pains of the Immigration Recruitment disaster.

Appropriate authorities should be more proactive to avoid shameful scenes like these.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

Very shameful indeed.

The level of laxity on the part of our relevant agencies is appalling.
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2016
dearpreye:

Very shameful indeed.

The level of laxity on the part of our relevant agencies is appalling.
Long time tongue
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by LordVoldemort(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Thank God nothing bad happened...I call this passion and nothing more
Re: These Photos Of Nigerian Football Fans In A 25,000-seat Stadium Are Scary by AKMoney1(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Only in Nigeria especially the North cheesy

Na play ooo before una carry bomb come here ooo

(1) (2)

IGhalo Finally Replies Nigerians That Said They Will Kill Him For Missing Goals / Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Statue Breaks The Internet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.