Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption (53696 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Paul Okoye Blasts Ynaija For Calling Him A "Copycat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by victorazy(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016
repogirl:

Are you married? No! So maybe you shouldn't sit on your non existent high horse and appoint yourself a judge to the married folks since you have no idea what it is about.

Getting married will not suddenly change you from being the desperate freak you presently are. Getting married doesn't suddenly make one a better or a mature person. If you are mature, you are, whether single or married.

For someone like you who leaves his contact to the public, don't delude yourself into believing it will change when married. As old as you are, you should be in a committed relationship and not thinking you have the right to fĂșck around. I wonder where you get off judging someone who has a wife he is faithful to while you go around screwing whoever contacts you on your messenger.

And yes, I'm on cloud 9, with who? My husband! Yes, because I'm actually married with kids.

Is there for a purpose, you can hit the pin to find out.

Your prospective husband (cuz I doubt ur married) will behave like Peter on socio media (Amen)
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Tallesty1(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2016
ayoola2345:
BLOODY TRIBALIST
Common sense truly isn't common.

Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by princehilly: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
smileyTalk ur own make I talk mine
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by darmmie2012(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
What really is happening to our celebrities dis day cool shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by refreshrate: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Whizzcute:
a lyrics?

I bow o
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Akshow: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
ayoola2345:
BLOODY TRIBALIST
excuse me.... .
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Mosb(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
zinnyprecy:
human beings? yes. then they should as 1 Nt like animals.
All good
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Afroconnect: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is what happens when a man of low inferiority gets money and fame,he didn't expect...he gets caught up.
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by syntekelite(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
this thread started on insta..so all u replyin hia on NL whats d point?peter aint READING..
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by abbiboy: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
Plenty amebos these days,
Nice reply from peter.
it is pple lyk you dat go afta married men,continue to encourage infidelity.spoilt girl
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by amosade30(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
So many "holy people" on social media sermonising on how people should live their lives.
u look "handsome"
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by graci(f): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
Plenty amebos these days,
Nice reply from peter.
am dissapionted in u too..cos h is a celebrity,u are supportin trash
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Dainikel(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
The problem Peter has got is immaturity. It takes maturity to know the kinda info to let out on social forums knowing ur calibre of person.
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by huntax(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
Why do we regard people who tell us the truth as hypocrites/amebos?

What's "entertaining" in that pic?

God why you throway me to a generation where correction = judgement? What I do??
Dude said he was disappointed in him and that he disrespected his wife.... If that isn't judgement, then I don't know what else it could be. Fans and followers should really learn to take these sorta things with a pinch of salt. Peter is an artiste, these people thrive on attention and mentions to promote themselves, some fans just get too serious at times and turn to counselors.
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by huntax(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
MIPNIG:

Peter's use of English is poor. "I am" not "am" and many others some of us may not notice.
I hope the correct use of English has helped stack up cash in your bank account? Peter was chatting on a social media not writing a formal letter to his boss.... Grammar usually goes out d window...

Noticed how I used "d" in place of "the" up there?
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by nom44311: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Whizzcute:
a lyrics?

I tink say na only me see am o....
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by sexyboy193: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Like seriously, what the young man said was not too much. But Y is Peter taking it too personal. Little advice u don turn am to fight. Ooga ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Mickchillz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
This childish square root of Psqre called mr p is saying in other words that ye fans of his are stupid enough to dance and sing along to the trash of his he called "a lyrics", of which I wonder what sort of english that is.. And to think that his intent to insult that particular fan of his, has made him insult the integrity of his own lyrics in the process, is funny as hell. The nigga is obviously the shaft between paul. People are in the name of being fans but indirectly making themselves ants to these celebs because that's just how they see you. Imagine all he could think of was that the nigga is jobless, I mean, if people with jobs don't tweet or go on social media, what the hell is his biz on tweeter tweeting trash in the first place?!
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Mann11: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
ilawanson44:
Peter is stewpid for making that post, the fan is stewpider for talking trash and.....

what am i even sayin sef? undecided undecided
You are the stewpidest for not knowing what you are saying
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by blackboy2star(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
nosey nigga... Peter's reply though... EPIC!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by xreal: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
MIPNIG:

Peter's use of English is poor. "I am" not "am" and many others some of us may not notice.

I am always ashamed to see such common errors, especially on Social Media.
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by kestyn: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
In Naija we derive fun in rubbishing our celebs.even Pete dat ws picked on sounded 9cly unlike dat idiot fan.com 2 tink of it wu u help.
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Yorobastard(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
ilawanson44:
Peter is stewpid for making that post, the fan is stewpider for talking trash and.....

what am i even sayin sef? undecided undecided

We the lawma association are waiting to pick up the last trash you are about to say so abeg do quick say am
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
huntax:

I hope the correct use of English has helped stack up cash in your bank account? Peter was chatting on a social media not writing a formal letter to his boss.... Grammar usually goes out d window...

Noticed how I used "d" in place of "the" up there?

Silly you. You think because you have all these flashers called music stars that an average social media user is jobless? Take some sense. Every time you guys keep talking about stacking money in the bank. Money in the bank is useless if not properly invested.
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by huntax(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
MIPNIG:

Silly you. You think because you have all these flashers called music stars that an average social media user is jobless? Take some sense. Every time you guys keep talking about stacking money in the bank. Money in the bank is useless if not properly invested.
But wouldn't you rather have it first, then find out if you'd waste it later?
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2016
huntax:

But wouldn't you rather have it first, then find out if you'd waste it later?
Take more sense since you could not comprehend my post. Just what if I am one of the fingers feeding the likes of PSquare?
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
zinnyprecy:
thank God u dnt knw, lolZ

Nwanyi oma kiss kiss ...can i take you out for a date? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2016
ayoola2345:
STEWPID TRIBALIST

I am not the cause of your family's poverty o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.