Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,482 members, 7,857,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Adekunle Julius A Troubled Young Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adekunle Julius A Troubled Young Man. (431 Views)

Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom / Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano / Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Julius A Troubled Young Man. by oegeyeme: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Adekunle Julius adopted son of Madam Kofo business woman and front line grass-root politician and mobiliser was shot dead. Julius was able to identify one of the killer. The oodua peoples congress apprehended one of the killer who was identified by Adekunle Julius .As many of us will agree with me this OPC guys lack the ability to conduct proper investigation the apprehended suspect was tortured he mentioned some names of person involved to our surprise some of them are member of this cult group called OPC. Before the next day, Abere the apprehended suspect in OPC custody was found dead at Ikotun roundabout.That is when the killings started. The child of Madam Kofo Prince chased Kunle out for fear of sharing his mother"s estate .One of the Pastor at the sorrowful burial of Madam Kofo said If he be a man of God the killer of this amiable woman will not find rest. They never found rest . He counselled Adekunle Julius ,he was supported by the church at Ikotun where his wife Opeyemi had seek refuge for months . Until he moved to Borno to see his mother there I got the news he lost it all to a bomb blast. Does it mean a Man life can be so troubled? If you know or have seen him or his wife Opeyemi Olowatoyin please contact me their bags of clothes and personal belonging are still in my possession. ogeyemejoy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Finally INEC Releases Rivers State Rerun Election PDP Disqualified (DETAILS) / Shop Breaker Arrested At Rupokwu / 18-year-old Man Kill Landlady, Daughter, 3 Grand Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.