Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Now Accepting Manuscripts For Very Very Fast Publishing And Distribution. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Now Accepting Manuscripts For Very Very Fast Publishing And Distribution. (861 Views)

Book Review: Paulo Cuelo's The Alchemist, Adultery, Manuscripts Found In Accra / How To Publish Your Manuscripts With Emotion Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Accepting Manuscripts For Very Very Fast Publishing And Distribution. by alpontif(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello Guys,

I just Launched my Publishing Business. Send me your Manuscripts for Publication and Distribution on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple, Google play and Kobo.

Total Turnaround Time Between Getting Your Standard Manuscript and Publishing plus Distribution on aforementioned platforms is 5 Days.

You are not paying a Dime, We will handle everything.

Manuscripts will be in .docx version.

Please ask Questions If you have any.

send scripts to artizanni@gmail.com

Warm Regards.

WildPencil Publishing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now Accepting Manuscripts For Very Very Fast Publishing And Distribution. by alpontif(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thanks to the 7 folks that have contacted me .

Stop posting your writeups for free, earning nothing, and wasting your mb. You have a Talent that can be monetized.

Still Accepting manuscripts.

And to answer, the questions some of the people that mailed me asked.....Yes, an ISBN number will be attcahed to your published work, and My Company will do all the Marketing. Just Write, Send to us, and get paid.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Demons You Dont Want To Get Possessed By / October 1st / Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.