Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Conversion Of Hnd To Bsc Through Top-up Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Conversion Of Hnd To Bsc Through Top-up Programme (612 Views)

Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversion Of Hnd To Bsc Through Top-up Programme by donvicky07(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hi everyone,
With the current dichotomy between HND and Bsc graduates, I'm being forced to bring forward to my able and ever knowing nairalanders this particular issue, having spent close to 5yrs at the polytechnic, am about few months to bag my HND (yeah you read it correctly, "HND"),be that as it may, i've heard different opinions and views about furthering either by PGd before Masters or D.E into Uni,but am in need of anyone with a good info about this TOP UP program of a thing, universities that offers it, their fees and other necessary info, am sure there are so other many individuals in the same shoes with me, please help out by posting links, views and opinions, they are highly welcomed.
God bless y'all.
Re: Conversion Of Hnd To Bsc Through Top-up Programme by psucc(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Guy you must be a kid or somehow ignorant of the happenings in this country.

Better go for PGD o! Before you regret it. The top up pro is a sham and waste of time and resources. Sincerely even those that brought the program knew they don't meant it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your Research Project Topics And Materials In Biology Education / A philosophical approach / I Need A Solution To This Mathematics Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.