Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use (519 Views)

What Computer Software Can I Use To Monitor Who's Connected To My Wifi / BRT Buses Now Allow You To Connect To Their Wifi For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by doingood: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good day Sir/ma
I own a Q 10 BlackBerry. I want to on d WiFi so someone with WiFi can use too. I don't know how to do it. Thank u
Re: How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by ckmayoca: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
You on ur hotspot not ur wi fi. Wi fi is to recieve signal while hotspot is to send out signal for others to connect.

1 Like

Re: How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by unbranded13(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
go to settings- network & connections - mobile hotspot - Turn on
Re: How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by projet: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
unbranded13:
Re: How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by Xhaka(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
You sure say your phone get hotspot so?
Re: How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by projet: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
unbranded13:
please what will the receiver turn on or have to do...guess is for smart phone devices only.
Re: How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use by sorextee(m): 2:14am On Mar 27, 2016
This is something u have to figure out on ur own, since someone above has given u the tips. Let me contribute a Lil.
1. Go to settings.
2. Click network and connections.
3. Click mobile hotspot.
4. U see something like Configure. Click it. That is where u edit ur hotspot name and password.
5. After doing step 4, click save. Then go back.
6. Put on the hotspot.
7. Tell ur neighbor to put on his WiFi. There, ur hotspot name will appear on his screen. He clicks it, den input ur own hotspot password. He will connect successfully. Be rest assured he's using ur data at that moment too. Where God go catch you, if him use ur data download movie. grin

(1) (Reply)

Where To Pickup Your Ntel Sim In Lagos And Abuja / Suggest A Good 8"tab Within The Range Of 25-30K / Where Can I Buy ITEL 1701(itel Prime) In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.