Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano (18645 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Sabon Gari Market, Kano (PICS) / Photos: Yankura Market In Kano Currently On Fire / Yankura Market In Kano Currently On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Kraspo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Okeikpu:
Pls relocate ur bizness back 2the East How many of properties n lives do we wanna lose b4 we grow sense cry
May God purge you of this IPOB-oriented insensitivity.
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by dtruseeker(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
sirugos:
I thought is Sabon gari.. @ op check well
its the same place
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by dungburu: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Still unable to extinguish the inferno uptill now. I sighted the liquid fire from a far distance oozing as I was coming from Sabon titi this night at galadima/ khroda junction where they sell butchery objects and debino.
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by walemadu: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
how can the north ever progress like this?
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by MicroBox: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let the market associations sue the state government so that the state government can probe fire brigade....
I strongly believe that those that loss their goods have the right to sue state government for not doing enough to lessen the effect that always comes with fire outbreak.... No water, No water, No water that is all you hear from our fire fighters
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by abdulkayus(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
walemadu:
how can the north ever progress like this?

What is this one saying?
Are u making sense at all?
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Damicares(f): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
engees001:
o lord heal our land
Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Natifa(f): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
The same market that got burnt in december? This doesn't sound good, where does the fire keep coming from?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by lottomkyes10(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
I wonder what is happening even kebbi market over 50% of it was destroy last night by fire. I feel for those ppl who lost so much the have work for.
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2016
African with our daft mentality and poor planning ,a little investment in fire fighting equipment and a office within the market could have nip it in the initial stage...instead the red cap ex governor was busy building French school in Niger republic, state sponsorship of weddings ,training of 100 pilots at the cost of 1 billion naira without thinking of the pilot job availabity, this sum could have been used to train 7 fire fighters to be permanently station in the market 24.. 7 with equipment ....
now they will say it from God or sheer silliness

they say they both PhD holders ,they deputy is even a professor

4 thousand shop multiple by 750 k worth of good that 3 billion plus cost of each shop to build 500 k each 2 billion that over 5 billion naira

lost of employment 4 thousand x3 worker each =12 thousand workerx4 dependant =48 thousand soul at risk of starvation
tax lost to the government 300 naira per stall daily x 4 thousand shop daily 1.2 million daily
lost of business to supplier .....

a simple fire alarm ,fire men ,equipment coild have save the above ....bigger picture
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Okeikpu(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Kraspo:

May God purge you of this IPOB-oriented insensitivity.
tongue
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by wampy(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Its so sad at this present economy things like this is happening so sad cry
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Emac34:
I went to the scheme this morning,too bad as Nigeria fire service came nd said no water.

I wonder when the change go finally reach fire service, the lord is our strength
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by Emac34: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Dat9jakid:
I wonder when the change go finally reach fire service, the lord is our strength
lol...bt not funny ....the lord will surly see us through
Re: Photos From The Fire Yankura Market, Kano by pimpinlala(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2016
its Sabon Gari market(the biggest market in Northern Nigeria) not Yankura market.....OP take note.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pumping Dollars To Strengthen Naira, An Artificial Solution – Expert / What You Need To Know About Mobile Money / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.