Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire (34293 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yellow Mermaid Dress With Glittery Stones. Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by Code45: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
winniz:
This razz, local woman with low self esteem and inferiority complex.
Whereas she's not a Nollywood actress but a Yorubawood actress!

Why are you so pathetic in nature? Tell me.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Every shyt dress hit fp baq to front... commenters (lol) like me na em de suffer ham... seun u need to stop this ur mod caz b like de don turn ur nl fp to *******

I reset ma case ( lipsrsealed)
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by abeeceebee: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
winniz:
So, what difference doest it make, and how has that reduce her riches? Continue hating her, the more you hate her d richer she gets. Yorubawood ko Hausahood ni , ode!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by IamOpemipo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
winniz:

Eleribu eleri pelebe

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by Panzerfaust(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
winniz:
Abeg sharrap..fools like you are always on the lookout to bring ppl down. As if that will compensate for your mental issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by winniz: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
ElPere:

Na thunder dey fire you go so oo.
Devil!!

Satan na still same thunder go kill you!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by darlenese(f): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is that her father ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by winniz: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Abeg sharrap..fools like you are always on the lookout to bring ppl down. As if that will compensate for your mental issues.

IamOpemipo

Eleribe eleri pelebe

Code45

Why are you so pathetic in nature? Tell me

See dem Pained iddiots everywhere whining all over the place cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by christinie(f): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Easy na. grin

winniz:
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by osemoses1234(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2016
hakinze00:
which one are u complaining for exactly? The fact that she is a yoruba actress or having inferiority complex? because I dnt see any problem for her speaking out her mind
so u no get sense
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2016
If you have nothing nice to say, why dont you just ignore this post and go on living your amazing and fun-filled life
winniz:
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by placeofallure(f): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2016
winniz:

All Nigerian movies, English, Igbo, Hausa and especially Yoruba, are classified as Nollywood. Agents of discord and confusion like you are the reason Nigeria is backward.

As for Mercy Aigbe Gentry, many people see her as 'razz' but I say she's able to get into her character, that means she's good. Still talking about the AMVCA, many fashionistas will agree she was easily one of the best dressed so it was really a snub for her not gracing the cover or getting a notable mention. Like she said which I concur, "Local ti take over!" Iya won!

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by Luckasbrown: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Fashion 5ere
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by taiwosegun1(m): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Omo see Zombie....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by Adexswagx(m): 1:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by swizmony(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Every time mercy aigbe! What! Is this site obsessed with this lady or she give Una touch and follow jazz!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by dhesmond(m): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2016
winniz:
you need to go get a brain.... you hav a myopic view about life..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by dhesmond(m): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2016
placeofallure:

All Nigerian movies, English, Igbo, Hausa and especially Yoruba, are classified as Nollywood. Agents of discord and confusion like you are the reason Nigeria is backward.

As for Mercy Aigbe Gentry, many people see her as 'razz' but I say she's able to get into her character, that means she's good. Still talking about the AMVCA, many fashionistas will agree she was easily one of the best dressed so it was really a snub for her not gracing the cover or getting a notable mention. Like she said which I concur, "Local ti take over!" Iya won!
pls help me tell that local winniz we ain't talking about his people here....#lmao
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by dhesmond(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Eleribu eleri pelebe
the reply the fool dude receive made me realise how daft he his village mind been following him since the days of Nelson mandela.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by lonelydora: 2:29am On Mar 27, 2016
But, this lady should have made that "Thisday most dressed" list. She dresses finer than most actresses/celebs.

Who's that guy? Is he her hubby?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by kinkymax: 3:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Bleep
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by RaeMystix: 3:46am On Mar 27, 2016
I love that material .....I want it. cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by nnokwa042(m): 3:52am On Mar 27, 2016
placeofallure:

if una like make bariga take over this day paper don choose whom dem want if una like make una cry from here to gombe na una sabi,which film dis una so called mercy future last?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by TeamSimple(m): 4:09am On Mar 27, 2016
nnokwa042:
if una like make bariga take over this day paper don choose whom dem want if una like make una cry from here to gombe na una sabi,which film dis una so called mercy future last?
Future last ko, Drake before ni
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by tunapawizzy: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2016
nnokwa042:
Future I give up on u
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by tunapawizzy: 5:20am On Mar 27, 2016
winniz:
Don't u think ur hatred for anything yoruba is eating u up....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by kaziblake(f): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2016
winniz:

The wannabe is just too good with fashion yet she just hired a professional stylist undecided
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/03/mercy-aigbe-hires-professional-stylist.html?m=1
pls shut it!
You talk too much.Arent you a man?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by Veektoria(f): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2016
cool cool cool... I love this ehh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by donfreshest6(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
winniz:

YOU MUST BE RAZZ TOO FOR SAYING SHE IS RAZZ. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT MAKE YOU SAID Mercy AIGBE IS RAZZ. LET ME TELL YOU SMTHIN, NOn OF YOUR SISTER ARE IN THE STANDARD OF HER DAUGHTER NEITHER YOUR MOM,NOT TO TALK OF THE STANDARD OF MERCY Herself . YOU BETTER THiNK WeLL BEYOND WRITING ANYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I REST MY PEN.
I AM A PROUD YOURUBA BOY.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by winniz: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2016
placeofallure:

[s][/s]All Nigerian movies, English, Igbo, Hausa and especially Yoruba, are classified as Nollywood.[s][/s] Agents of discord and confusion like you are the reason Nigeria is backward.

Liar, All Nigerian movie industry has never been part and are never classified as Nollywood.
Hausa movie industry is called Kanny wood Yorubawood movie is not part of Nollywood.

How can that fake, razz woman with her terrible layers of make up, butt pad and waist trainers be the best dressed at that Award undecided

Whereas how will she grace the cover of that Mag with Classy people when she's just a local, unknown regional actress and doesn't belong to Nollywood undecided
Well, the wannabe will only take over Yorubawood movie industry cos that's where she rightfully belong!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Aso Ebi Attire by tico1212(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2016
winniz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Asks Him Why He Didn't Sack His Aide, Israel / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.