Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20795 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Sorry.
grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Honey? I thought nectar was the real deal? As given to us from the bosom of Venus herself.

Hmm... LOL.

You sucked Venus' bosoms? undecided

Evening lezz 2.0 cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Agarawu 23[/size]

Their nightmare grin grin grin
God4bid I ever exchange brawls with young shall grows anymore grin

I am very expensive grin
Only your BOSS can get my attention here. Go and call him out. grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

You sucked Venus' bosoms? undecided

Evening lezz 2.0 cool
Venus is a term I use in referring to women who are classy and every bit assy. Lol. Ever tasted breast milk before? grin grin grin grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Monalisa185(f): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Not yet dear..
We starting next month.

Watsup for tomorrow? tongue

ohhhh, success in advance..cheesy

ermmm, no plans yet for tomorrow shaaa, Buh church na sure thing, after that, we go dey wait for order from above...lol..

you nko? trust you've got lotta activities
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

I am very expensive grin
Hey bro. Been a while, how you?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey bro. Been a while, how you?
baba
I dey o

How levels
And your babes? wink
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
How u?
Rock solid. cool
And you?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

You will. wink

Lol. Babe are you sure you wanna divulge info on this thread?? Ok. First of all... Who told you I "sweet talk" people or how did you come to this conclusion??
wu told me?? Maybe one of those comments..I dunno. Maybe I jxt assumed too.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
baba
I dey o

How levels
And your babes? wink
We pushing it, piece by piece. My babes are doing well, thanks for asking.

How's work?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, success in advance..cheesy

ermmm, no plans yet for tomorrow shaaa, Buh church na sure thing, after that, we go dey wait for order from above...lol..

you nko? trust you've got lotta activities
Thank you kiss

Babe..I dey my house tomorrow dey pray o grin grin going nowhere.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:

How's work?
work is cool.
This one u remember me today
Hope u wanna gv me something? wink
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Smellymouth: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

I am very expensive grin

Eyan Mayweather grin

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Errrm...is olajumoke a model? I heard she is married...does she have kids?
.mtwsshhhhh

COMPLETE WAH YOU STARTED....
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Rock solid. cool

And you?
Doing great brother

Trying to know summa these Romancelanders
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Monalisa185(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Howdy stranger. How's London? Lol.

hi, non strangergrin...I'm very well, thank you...

I'm chilling right here in sambisa, not Londontongue

and you, how you?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:

How's work?
.CAN YOU IMAGING?

BABES.....
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
work is cool.
This one u remember me today
Hope u wanna gv me something? wink
I barely see you around, I hardly comment on politics section, each time I stay too long there commenting, I end up with a ban. And frankly, I'm tired of being banned.

I have work to do here. Lol. grin not here oh, sexuality section. Lol.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.CAN YOU IMAGING?
BABES.....
Yes babes. You have any problem with it? tongue
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by iykekelvins(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wu told me?? Maybe one of those comments..I dunno. Maybe I jxt assumed too.
Hey, Evening cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

I am very expensive grin
.ABEG ROMANCELANDERS

WHO BE THIS ONE FOR THE FILM undecided
agarawu23:

I am very expensive grin
.ABEG ROMANCELANDERS

WHO BE THIS ONE FOR THE FILM
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

hi, non strangergrin...I'm very well, thank you...

I'm chilling right here in sambisa, not Londontongue

and you, how you?
Good to know. You mind if I come join you in Sambisa? I'll be bringing a chilled bottle of Moet couple with some nice pillows and a mattress... tongue grin

And I'm cool like that. Thanks for asking. You kinda went Ghost Mode on m. What gives?...
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
I barely see you around, I hardly comment on politics section, each time I stay too long there commenting, I end up with a ban. And frankly, I'm tired of being banned.

I have work to do here. Lol. grin not here oh, sexuality section. Lol.
you can't survive politics section without being banned cos ibod members won't let your "mentions" sleep grin

Though I have reduced my activeness there too cos no much time to surf Nl these days.

Sexuality abi? I trust u cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
you can't survive politics section without being banned cos ibod members won't let your "mentions" sleep grin

Though I have reduced my activeness there too cos no much time to surf Nl these days.

Sexuality abi? I trust u cheesy
I never knew my trust is in denial. Lol.

Anyway, have a lovely Easter.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by LuveU2(f): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:
Luveu2 where you @ babe? cheesy
hey hi smiley
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Eyan Mayweather grin
guy abeg no vex

What's your old moniker here?
I have been seeing this smellymouth here and there grin

You don pay 'omo onile' money ? grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by joseph1832(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
In Manchester Black's voice: Hey darkenedrebel, what on earth happened to that bloody email?.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
I never knew my trust is in denial. Lol.

Anyway, have a lovely Easter.
yimu

Same to u bro cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

I am very expensive grin

ROTFL!!! gringringrin

You?? Nightmare Dude the only time you're scary is when you reveal you chapped set of teeth! You fugly castrated gargoyle look-a-like!!

Woe betides you the day you ever make the error of crossing me again. I'm sure you remember how I had your tongue handed back to you the last time you tried it?

You might not admit it boy, but I'm the one you dread the most! The reason is sure still fresh in your empty head but just incase your amnesia kicks in, here's a reminder of the day you decided you'll never cross me. The day you almost tied a rope round your neck! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2097#37556688
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

I am very expensive grin

ROTFL!!! gringringrin

[b]You?? Nightmare Dude the only time you're scary is when you open that soakaway pit you call your mouth to reveal your chapped set of teeth! You fugly castrated gargoyle look-a-like!!

Woe betides you the day you ever make the error of crossing me again. I'm sure you remember how I had your tongue handed back to you the last time you tried it?

You might not admit it boy, but I'm the one you dread the most! The reason is sure still fresh in your empty head but just incase your amnesia kicks in, here's a reminder of the day you decided you'll never cross me. The day you almost tied a rope round your neck! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2097#37556688
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes babes. You have any problem with it? tongue
.NOP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.