Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 (2980 Views)

Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. / I Just Got Scammed / How SME Data Seller Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by gustav25: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
you want data for mtn ,airtel and etisalat?

I have been patronising just 1 guy for the past 2 years now and he never disappoints

OCTAVO is your man
legit and reliable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by possibilita(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Now that's jst grt
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Demallcrazy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
lofty900:
Good name is better than riches. See how he spoilt his business and that of sincere data plan resellers just because of meagre 5k. The worst part is that by now he is busy eating cowtail with udeku with his girlfriend grin
Wit OP's hard earned 5k ooo! grin
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Demallcrazy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
ify2nyce:
maga don pay grin

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rooneyboy:

May ur days be long for the mention sir .

I owe u one , big time .
And yes, I sell eti , MTN and airtel
If you keep thanking for every mention you'd get tired eventually.
So far I've never gotten scammed and all transactions I've done are always under 10minutes I'd keep recommending your service to every nairalander I come across.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Demallcrazy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
invincible560:
I stil remain my humble self techfashy.com if you are interested in buying GLO data cheaply beep me on 08068356236
Rooneyboy:

I'm sorry about ur loss sir , scammers are everywhere , I'm trying hard not to blame u, but MTN does sell to "us" DATA sellers @ 1k and we sell to the public for 1100 and 1200 as the case may be, how then would someone give u such an offer and u jump @ it
Its a pity u fell for such, contact me on whatsapp lemme see if I can compensate u with a token.
#i feel for u
Once again sir , sorry !
Its one of those things
invincible560:
I stil remain my humble self techfashy.com if you are interested in buying GLO data cheaply beep me on 08068356236
Seun, see some of dem here! angry
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
charix:

If you keep thanking for every mention you'd get tired eventually.
So far I've never gotten scammed and all transactions I've done are always under 10minutes I'd keep recommending your service to every nairalander I come across.

I'm really humbled sir .
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by OCTAVO: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
gustav25:
you want data for mtn ,airtel and etisalat?

I have been patronising just 1 guy for the past 2 years now and he never disappoints

OCTAVO is your man
legit and reliable
Thanks for the mention Sir.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by queenfav(f): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
bykebyke:
You didn't see anyone complain on nairaland because no one has fallen for it.

20gb for 5000naira valid for six months?? shocked shocked

Guy fear God na. undecided
lwkmd....It is really unbelievable.. Shuo!The valid for 6 months part should have set alarm bells ringing in d op's brain.
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by benzion72(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bros you have not lose anything. Since the transaction is a transfers it make the job easier. There is a law in banking called know your customer. KYC before perfection of an opened account, the bank is expected to verify the address of their customers, if itnis genuine and not a burial ground.

Get the email address of his bank and write them detailing his name account number amount transferred. Tell them to reverse the transaction, if they refused take it up with CBN and you get your money and the boy may even go to jail for economic crime

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Demallcrazy:

Wit OP's hard earned 5k ooo! grin
the thing tire me o. Life's so unfair grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Codedrock:
Hello, i was just scammed for the first time in my life and not for being dull but just trying to trust a fellow Nigerian and sadly i was disappointed.
Yesterday i called this number 08141926384 after seeing this cheap DataPlan advert; www.nairaland.com/attachments/3534896_hapn001_jpeg6350dd3ff0f1e199412d0598a3989cc3
So i wanted to subscribe for the 5k for 20gb plan because naturally i subscribe 5k every month for Glo 12gb and it still doesn't reach me wella so i wanted to try something different and I called the number on the banner above which belongs to this guy: https://www.nairaland.com/happy08 and asked about the stuff and he explained, i didn't quite trust him but i felt like i see a lot of adverts like this by different people with different dataplans so i believed it was real and i haven't seen anyone complain here on Nairaland here before that he/she was scammed by one of these DataPlan guys so i decided to transfer him the 5k. After he got the payment he told me he would send the data in 3minutes after ten minutes i called him like 3times but he didnt pick.. I felt so embarrassed cos i have never called someone 3times consecutively before.. I had to text him to tell me if he just scammed me and he texted back and said he wasn't there when i was calling. I called him he picked and told me that there was a network problem from his end and that was why i havent gotten my data, he told me before the day ends i will get the data, well, untill a few minutes ago i have been calling him and texting him since yesterday and he never picked my calls or reply my texts. Me getting scammed 5k doesnt really pain me but him not telling he just scammed me yesterday is what is paining cos i kept waiting for the data when i should have subscribed for a new data and as a blogger, not being able to update my blog for over 24hrs hurts. Well, i just subscribed for a new 5k data with glo and i want to use this opportunity to tell co Nigerians these guys are scammers and you should not trust them. The major reason i fell for this scam is because no one has complained on NL before.. What they do is comment on a frontpage topics and attach their banner advert as a picture to their comment.
Well, i didn't curse,insult or wish him bad like most people would do i didn't even say God will judge him cos i really don't believe in stuffs like that. In fact my last text to him was "i wish you well bro". What i know is you don't fool me twice and i wont let others fall victim.
Seun, Lalasticlala please do the needful. Seun pls set a mod on motion to start deleting these guys posts so more Nairalanders wont fall 4 their tricks anymore.

OP how old are you sef, you must be very Dumb. Somebody just scammed you, and you are waiting for him to come and tell you that he has scammed you before you believe abi, who sells Data 20GB for 5k, can't you see that it is too good to be true. Na your like dey encourage these people to litter NL with these their fake adverts, you are so Dumb to deal with somebody that just registered yesterday. Oh you see a lot of the Adverts undecided common sense did not tell you that it is one person that is behind those monikers. I am highly disappointed in you, and you dey answer codedrock.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
lofty900:
Good name is better than riches. See how he spoilt his business and that of sincere data plan resellers just because of meagre 5k. The worst part is that by now he is busy eating cowtail with udeku with his girlfriend grin
Or origin
Re: How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
lereinter:

By their comments you shall know them biafools
Who told you any blame attributed to Buhari is Biafra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SALES!!! Clean White Iphone4 16gb @55k In Benin City. Call 08034946141 / Distress Sale: Google Pixel 7 / Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Two Months Used For Sale (distress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.