Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,579 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband (1268 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Attends Owambe In See-Through Outfit / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yellow Mermaid Dress With Glittery Stones. Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by mailtimi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by rhitapearl: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one#am new here
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by heeyarnuh(f): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
she is pretty
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by agarawu23(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol @ "owambe" grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by BLINGZ88: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Plz, nairalanders should not vex but who is mercy aigbe? That lady is only a celebrity in nairaland nd the next thing u know, dis mods will move this to FP but I have never seen her in any move or TV show(just my observation though)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by ojnnaco(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one but will this reduce the pains of millions of Nigerians this easter ? #Change
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by LadyVerah(f): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
i love the other lady's lip... so perfectly lined
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by BLINGZ88: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Soon, they will b cancer of the face cos of the level of makeup
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by BLINGZ88: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Soon, they will b cancer of the face cos of the level of makeup people level on Their faces these days
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by Beerukky(f): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
rhitapearl:
Nice one#am new here
you're welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by isan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yoruba's and owambe eeeenh 5$6
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by dammytosh: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
beautiful.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by Godsgal(f): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
So this is her hubby. My first time of seeing him. Dem no blend @ all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by Cholls(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Plz, nairalanders should not vex but who is mercy aigbe? That lady is only a celebrity in nairaland nd the next thing u know, dis mods will move this to FP but I have never seen her in any move or TV show(just my observation though)
my sisters kill yourself.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by pretydiva(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Always beautiful
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photos As She Attends OWAMBE With Husband by Mrop(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What This Two Club Girls Are Cau Ght Doing (photos) / Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him / [VIDEO] Wizkid Ex Babe, Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.