Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,172 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Life Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Advice (437 Views)

Life Advice: things You Wish Knew About Life Earlier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Advice by johnca(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
LIFE ADVICE ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1) If you are right then there is no need to get angry, and if you are wrong then you don't have any right to get angry. 2) Patience with family is love Patience with others is respect Patience with self is confidence. 3) Never think hard about the past. It may bring sorrow. Don't think more about the future. It may bring fears. Live this moment with a smile. Trust in God. 4) Every test in our lives makes us bitter or better. Every problem comes to make us or break us However, the choice is ours, whether we become victims or victorious. 5) Search for a beautiful heart and not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful. Love each other for the sake of God.
Re: Life Advice by excellencyabia1: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Beautiful things are not always good but good things are beautiful. Very thoughtful
Re: Life Advice by Cholls(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
my brother food for thought.

You have an idea of a perfect girl/ woman. We all do. There is no such thing as a perfect girl/woman. I’m getting tired of typing out girl/woman so now I’m going to type female instead. You must understand that there are so many wonderful females out there that there will be a ton of “perfect” ones. You must keep an open mind when searching for the one, or you will blind yourself of what you really want. That perfect female is just another person, but a person who you have literally forced yourself into loving because you believe you must love anyone who has long brown hair, a cute face, a nice body, etc. Keep an open mind while in the world of females. You’ll find the one, but quit forcing yourself to love.
Re: Life Advice by johnca(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother food for thought.

You have an idea of a perfect girl/ woman. We all do. There is no such thing as a perfect girl/woman. I’m getting tired of typing out girl/woman so now I’m going to type female instead. You must understand that there are so many wonderful females out there that there will be a ton of “perfect” ones. You must keep an open mind when searching for the one, or you will blind yourself of what you really want. That perfect female is just another person, but a person who you have literally forced yourself into loving because you believe you must love anyone who has long brown hair, a cute face, a nice body, etc. Keep an open mind while in the world of females. You’ll find the one, but quit forcing yourself to love.

Cholls I Concur

(1) (Reply)

For The Married Ones :can You Relate? / Be Distinguished On Facebook / Covering Up Your Acne And Blemishes With Make - Up Would Not Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.