Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? (2091 Views)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Is It Okay To Still Live With My Parents At 28? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Are you above 25 years of age and still live with your parents?
When is the right age and time to move from your parents' house and live on your own?
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by Chanchit: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
This question should be directed to the federal government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by wayaa007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
redwriter:
When is the right age and time to move from your parents' house and live on your own?
When you ca n feed yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by ehinmowo: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sometimes, we get too comfortable in our parents' house that we forget to go and m begin our journey in life.

immediately after university (even without job, just move). if you are not planning on going to university, once you are 22-25
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by adren(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seun left his parents' house for the street at age 16.. Now he's a rich bobo..

Lalasticlala was forced out of his parents' house at age 30'something.. He didn't really wanted to leave but they had to evict him..

That's why he's scared of snakes, loves tonto decay and wishes for olajumoke to be his wife..

So OP, Seen the difference??

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by leshluap(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Isn't Jesus more than 2000 years and still live in his father's house ( heaven)..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by salamudeen(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2016
should the person go and steal or what? more over am 23 still in the university so should I go and stay alone when I have no source of income.

the computer repairs I do self nobody system wan gree spoil again Buhari change am....

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by Nova15: 4:13am On Mar 27, 2016
ehinmowo:
Sometimes, we get too comfortable in our parents' house that we forget to go and m begin our journey in life.

immediately after university (even without job, just move). if you are not planning on going to university, once you are 22-25

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by jashar(f): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
cry cry cry
Yes.
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by sexymoma(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you referring to both gender...
cos if na woman i bliv leaving your parents place your hubby 's place you be next abode
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by pinkiberry(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
redwriter:
cos we never marry. no husband to take us away lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by johnson232: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
redwriter:
for women, from 25 above is cool, but men, with the present situation, no age for now... cool
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by johnson232: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
adren:
Seun left his parents' house for the street at age 16.. Now he's a rich bobo..

Lalasticlala was forced out of his parents' house at age 30'something.. He didn't really wanted to leave but they had to evict him..

That's why he's scared of snakes, loves tonto decay and wishes for olajumoke to be his wife..

So OP, Seen the difference??
funny.... cheesy

but i heard this lalasticala of a guy just bought one of the most expensive hotel in paris... wink
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by johnson232: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
sexymoma:
Are you referring to both gender...
cos if na woman i bliv leaving your parents place your hubby 's place you be next abode
wat abt creating a place for urself?
from there u go to ur hubby place... cool
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by sexymoma(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
johnson232:

wat abt creating a place for urself?
from there u go to ur hubby place... cool
nah nah that isn't good enough
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by pet4ril(f): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Till what is right is done, is the right time
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided
1. It is insensible to move out because your mates have moved out too.

2. It is insensible to move out because you want to enjoy free illicit sex every night.

3. It is insensible to move out because you want freedom to thicken your wayward indulgences.

4. However, move if your life is being frustrated where you are.

5. Please be sure that your movement is for good. Going and coming like the prodigal son is the beginning of your failure in life.

6. You are an embarrassment if you keep coming back to ask for financial assistance to settle house rent or feed yourself after pompously moving out. You may never excel.

7. Sometimes first save enough from your new job, then move out later. It is foolish to plunder all your first earnings on rent when you actually have a comfortable place you could manage for a while.

Note that most successful parents of today actually got married while still in their parents' house. What drives out most young people of today is the crave for freedom to indulge in illegal sexual activities as often as they like. Staying under parental authority checks excesses.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by eitsei(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2016
WiseBully:
undecided
1. It is insensible to move out because your mates have moved out too.

2. It is insensible to move out because you want to enjoy free illicit sex every night.

3. It is insensible to move out because you want freedom to thicken your wayward indulgences.

4. However, move if your life is being frustrated where you are.

5. Please be sure that your movement is for good. Going and coming like the prodigal son is the beginning of your failure in life.

6. You are an embarrassment if you keep coming back to ask for financial assistance to settle house rent or feed yourself after pompously moving out. You may never excel.

7. Sometimes first save enough from your new job, then move out later. It is foolish to plunder all your first earnings on rent when you actually have a comfortable place you could manage for a while.

Note that most successful parents of today actually got married while still in their parents' house. What drives out most young people of today is the crave for freedom to indulge in illegal sexual activities as often as they like. Staying under parental authority checks excesses.
I concur...
Re: Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? by ify84(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
sexymoma:
nah nah that isn't good enough

That's what tradition has handed to you.... A lady can live alone till marriage comes...

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her / China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer / Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.