Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. (2567 Views)

Press Release: A Lot Of Nigeria Youth Are Lazy - Femi Adeshina / Drug Users Complain D New Plastic £5 Note Cuts Deir Noses Wen Dey Use Snort Coke / Senate President And Speaker Of The Lower House Hired 282 Aides! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. by princeomorh(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
The speaker,Nigeria youth parliament,Rt. hon Ayodele John Obe is a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin university,Ondo state. He hails from Akure,d capital of Ondo state. May GOD give him d strenght and wisdom to pilot d affairs of Nigerian youth to the promise land. God bless Nigerian youth.

Re: Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Newly elected?
Since when?
Re: Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. by lurex2rhyme(m): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2016
by who?
I asked d same question wen my own barr. onofiok luke d current speaker of akha was elected d speaker of nat. youth parliament. I still ask hw r d member of dis God forsaken parliament chosen. is it tro d state youth caucus? if yes dnt u tink politician at state still fix deir elite class n deir PAs jxt to kip on controlling tinz.

1 Like

Re: Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. by princeomorh(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
3 representatives are selected from each state and they select d speaker from an election monitored by ministry of youth. D post of d speakership is usually zoned. In d first session,it was zoned to d north,it was zoned to d south east in d 2nd session while this current session is zoned to d south west.
Re: Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. by Oluwadesire27(f): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
please who are the three representatives from Abia state in the Nigerian youths parliament?
And what's their duration of years in the parliament?
Re: Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. by Oluwadesire27(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, how will this Christmas celebration be? Anyone in Umuahia?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ifeoluwa Iyiade A.K.A ( Ododo Eye) / Things I Love About Nigeria.. / How I Got Admitted Into Uniben With A Cut Off Mark Of 50 To Study Mechanical Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.