Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) (5351 Views)

Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by NLjona(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
I'm very sorry for the headline .. I know say na the only way to catch una attention cheesy and am very sorry cos I know this isn't the right place to post this but the right section is as dead as buhari's plans for Nigeria (Na Joke o)

Ok so please if you are a bad ass android programmer and app creator or you know person alike that can also teach very well. Please do me a very big favour and drop the number here or whatsapp me on 08182349965.. Thanks a lot in advance. And also the person should reside in port harcourt.

***Modified***
I swear I didn't know boobs has the power to draw this much attention shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by SUPERPACK: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
NLjona:
I'm very sorry for the headline .. I know say na the only way to catch una attention cheesy and am very sorry cos I know this isn't the right place to post this but the right section is as dead as buhari's plans for Nigeria (Na Joke o)

Ok so please if you are a bad ass android programmer and app creator or you know person alike that can also teach very well. Please do me a very big favour and drop the number here or whatsapp me on 08182349965.. Thanks a lot in advance. And also the person should reside in port harcourt.
ur left nyash there, u don make me waste my precious MB.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by NLjona(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
SUPERPACK:

ur left nyash there, u don make me waste my precious MB.

Laughs.. Baba no vex na shey I don apologize tire. Cos I knw say bashing must follow
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by Yeahreen(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Ur kind of foolishness is the reason Nigeria is at its current condition undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww.. OP

1 Like

Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by Raydos: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2016
I Never Thought You Could Do This To Me!

I Didn't Wanna Subscribe Today But You Deceived Me With Mere Headline.

I Didn't Even Know When I Shaperly Buy Card 1000 To Subscribe.

O.P You Bad Oooh
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Yeahreen:
Ur kind of foolishness is the reason Nigeria is at its current condition undecided undecided undecided
Nazo e pain you grin grin you wan see Cossy bwest on Sunday morning grin
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Raydos:

O.P You Bad Oooh
See your life? You don take Mb wey u wan manage see invisible bwest grin
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
LoL
U dey find android programmer nd na dis means u fit use deceive piple
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by OkpoloEye(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raydos:

O.P You Bad Oooh

Lols.. Sorry na.. Oya gimme ur number make I buy am back

Na joke o
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by OkpoloEye(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
LoL

U dey find android programmer nd na dis means u fit use deceive piple

Laughs... All na sense na
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
I am a bad _ass android programmer operator, pm me if you are serious. don't 4get to include 2k mtn recharge card grin
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by NLjona(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
crotonite:
I am a bad _ass android programmer operator, pm me if you are serious. don't 4get to include 2k mtn recharge card grin

Haha No b only 2k na Mr 2kay... Bt bros m serious o.. I need face to face communication. Do u live in PH?
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2016
NLjona:

Haha No b only 2k na Mr 2kay... Bt bros m serious o.. I need face to face communication. Do u live in PH?

nop! i dey sambisa lake wild life reserve. lipsrsealed

Why not go to the programming section and post ur question. With this ur deceptive topic, u will never set ur eye on one true programmer here, only trolls like me cool.
Re: Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos) by cahrym(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2016
If God deceive you the way you did to us, You Go Happy so?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Dayo Amusa Gets Fans Talking With Hot Swimming Pool Pic / Is Akon Healthy With These Knuckles? / See Nigerian King Who Was Killed Because He Refused To Bow To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.