Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I (4765 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / Free Skill Acquisition Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Welcome to Free skill acquisition centre. You will be opportuned to learn various kinds of businesses, plus small scale business startup.

Simply follow the thread, for latest updates.

NB: If you wont put my teaching to practice, please check the next topic.

I would be available for a 1on1 coaching for a fee.

Additionally, if you would like to receive a comprehensive details about any of the ideas i would be discussing, i would gladly do that for a fee.

Book an appointment.
+09039205941
Call, Sms, Whatsapp

If you are just joining us, make sure you read to finish, i repeat, make sure you read to finish.

-Okrika Repackaging Business-

For some days now, i found out that, i have being updating useful and free informations to the good people of Nairaland for free.

Toay, i will also teach you the secret code of repackaing okrika wears, and make extra profits.

Majority of you, are still searching for the right job that suite you, yet you end up with no idea.

Nb: This info might directly be speaking to you.

Although am not into the business, but i have to learn how to repackage my okrika shirt in order to give me that classic look and style.

Furthermore, you can start the business with the budget of 50-90k, and make extra profits if you apply my code, which i personally tag as "The Businessnaija Code" .

Okay!, for those of us, battling our inner self, in regards to where to buy the bale, i will simple advice you to stop thinking, and finish reading.

Moreso, in order to succeed in this business, you have to choose a purchase plan, either to:

- Buy in bale

- Or to do bend down select.

which ever option you choose, will yield high end result.

Let me simply use one or three lines to define what Okrika is:

Okrika na that clothes wey people dey bend down to select. lolzz, hope you were able to understand my definition of what Okrika is now.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 27, 2016
I will continue the information when people are ready for it...
Happy Easter Sunday.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by ladyjblinks(f): 5:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:
I will continue the information when people are ready for it...

Happy Easter Sunday.

m so ready..m into okrika biz, but dont know about d packaging
pls hit me up
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by tugrow(m): 5:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by jefy(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Interesting,am following.cant waite for the complete info...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2016
ladyjblinks:

m so ready..m into okrika biz, but dont know about d packaging
pls hit me up

Glad you love the info... please edit your details in order to avoid story that touches the heart due to the rate of scam this days....

before one guy go call you now and say:

hello madam, i would like to supply you 100bales of okrika wears, but before you receive it, send 100k as deposit to the agent....

Lobatan.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Good morning everybody, Happy easter sunday......

Okay!!!, Okrika business is rewarding, just that most of us who are into the business tend to neglect the profitable part of it, or should i say, refused to explore the business...

I can decide to start this business with just first grade A wears, and make a reasonable profits from it.

additionally, Nigerians precisely, tend to limit their selling strategies to high populated area, neglecting the fact that, they can practically choose to up the game and earn extra income, instead of standing under the sun for 10hrs or more.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by chaloner(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Thats nice contiue pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Okay! imagine a situation whereby you purchased your Grade A okrika bale, or you have already selected your Grade A okrika wears, and you dashed out to the market to sell them, and people start pricing them any how.

Let us take a look at it, in another dimension, you just purchased your goods, and the only means of selling is your usual populated street, and everybody is aware that you okrika wears is not above the usual 500-800naira per one, or even cheaper than that.

Personal Note: This information am about to share below, is for those who have friends in top places, middle places and low places, and it is applicable to:

Students

Working class

Civilians

Mothers/Fathers

Probably, you are with 20-30k, and the next thing on your mind is to go and flex the money on irrelevant things, i command you to stop!!!!!!!!. Now look around you, and think of a place to buy okrika grade A wears, invest 20k in the business.

Rush to the market and buy starch, which wont cost you nothing more than 50-100naira, pay a printer to design a tag label for you, with the inscription of Zara fashion, or any other high fashion brand you know. furthermore, pay to get a branding nylon, or you can decide not to package it inside a nylon.

Okay!!!!, starch those clothes, iron them smoothly, and gently tag it with your label, slide it inside your packaging bags, and stylishly put it inside your fancy bag, oya carry am go to your top class friends every where, and you could sell as high as 3-4k or more, for some thing wey you buy @ the rate of 500naira.....

Will be back to upate more about how to repackage okrika wears for those buying in bales, but i need to be sure that, i am not coaching myself.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by jefy(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Talking about lebel/tag, where do I get a quality print and at what cost for my own brand?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by jefy(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
I'll be glad to get more info on the prices of various bales,where to get them,at wht rate and proper packaging...what if i dont have those high class friends you mentioned?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
jefy:
I'll be glad to get more info on the prices of various bales,where to get them,at wht rate and proper packaging...what if i dont have those high class friends you mentioned?

To get the label is simple, simply visit any printer you know, and they would do that for you, depending on how many labels you need, the more quantity, the better, the lesser quantity you get, the more more expenses inquired.

In regards to you not having high class friends, its time to find them. also you can sell to your friends, and am sure, you are good with online marketing, oya try instagram and fb ads with just 2dollars and see the outcome. With this strategy, you are selling online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2016
jefy:

where to get them depend in your state, and the prices also depends on the gender you are willing to sell. Just a little research would help.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Frenchkiss564: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thank you op for sharing this, I have a couple of questions

how do we get this okirika clothes in bales, I heard it's been imported.

by referring to okirika, do you also mean fairly used shoes and bag. hope it isn't limited to clothes.

thanks so much as I anticipate your replies
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Thank you op for sharing this, I have a couple of questions

how do we get this okirika clothes in bales, I heard it's been imported.

by referring to okirika, do you also mean fairly used shoes and bag. hope it isn't limited to clothes.

thanks so much as I anticipate your replies

Okrika generally involves wears, bags, shoes etc. But my coaching is basically on wears. To buy in bale, i suggest you should visit cotonou and to buy in pieces, go to Kantagua market Lagos....
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by jefy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks for the info..Okrika biz is a sure gold mine from my research so far..seriously contemplating adding it to my strings of business ideas...hope to get more info on this platform...i intend dealing on male t.shirts,polo and jean for the main time..i'll be glad to get info on how to source for the above mentioned items.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
jefy:
Thanks for the info..Okrika biz is a sure gold mine from my research so far..seriously contemplating adding it to my strings of business ideas...hope to get more info on this platform...i intend dealing on male t.shirts,polo and jean for the main time..i'll be glad to get info on how to source for the above mentioned items.

I explaine that already.. read the quote before your comment.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Frenchkiss564: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

Okrika generally involves wears, bags, shoes etc. But my coaching is basically on wears. To buy in bale, i suggest you should visit cotonou and to buy in pieces, go to Kantagua market Lagos....

alright, thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by winivogue: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Following......
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Chigorkizz(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
i don join
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Without further waste of time, let me congratulate the serious minded ones, who would read this info, and put it to practices.

Most of us are desperately waiting to know the packaging methods for a full bale, as in, how on earth will i package that kinda stuff.

In this situation, i would simply suggest two basic ideas, and you are adviced to pick one , or even the both.

- Rent a shop

- Get your Ecommerce website
(fb and instagram inclusive).

Which ever option you choose, will still yield the same result, but if you work harder, you might earn more.

Just last week, i was discussing with some group of students, and they were like, sir, how can i turn my love for fashion into a money making venture, and i replied, " Just Repackage".

The following information contains a highly lucrative profit ideas, which might be deadly to your bank account, therefore forcing it to explode drastically , and also multiply rapidly, so you are adviced to read carefully and slowly.....

Will be back to update.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by jefy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
We all ears and waiting for ur next up date
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by lolobukkie(f): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Following oo, can't wait
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by winivogue: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ride on sir. Seriously following to see the end of the lecture. To add to what u said about label. They do clothing label in mushin market
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
winivogue:
Ride on sir. Seriously following to see the end of the lecture. To add to what u said about label. They do clothing label in mushin market

Thanks for the suggestion about the clothing label... Atleast this info would help alot.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
lolobukkie:
Following oo, can't wait

Glad you are following.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
jefy:
We all ears and waiting for ur next up date

All ears, as in both ears. lolzzzz
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by eji1979: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Anyone that needs Grade A bale,contact me but bear it in mind its gonna come from Aba.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
By now you must have start making plans on how to storm the world with your new business. But before you do that, kindly read between the lines.

"Eye dle north wesh two phail"

from the above sentence, tell me what you understand from your first read, and try to read again, but this time slowly.

Slow and steady wins the race in every business, because proper planning and timing will enable you to avoid mistakes and pitfalls along the line.

"If you fail to plan, be prepared to fail"

Dont be in a rush to get the code, because if i release the info to you now, you might end up losing, because you fit carry that joy and happiness in you go jam for wall.

Nb: The guy wey say, him dey sell okrika bales, please dont come here to scam the good people of Nairaland, therefore, am not endorsing you....... Please we should all be careful.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by jefy(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2016
I do not wish to fail
Re: Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I by ladyjblinks(f): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Businessnaija:

Glad you love the info... please edit your details in order to avoid story that touches the heart due to the rate of scam this days....

before one guy go call you now and say:

hello madam, i would like to supply you 100bales of okrika wears, but before you receive it, send 100k as deposit to the agent....

Lobatan.

Don't worry sir
so hw are u going to help me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aims Asset Management Ltd / Payoneer Issue / Stay Away From www.paxful.com Moderators, They Will Steal Your Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.