Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says (40198 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Kyllahmc(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dude please quit bytching around and start acting like a man...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by winniz: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Seun Egbegbe who was recently dumped by Toyin Aimakhu said the actress career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned.

See dem Yorubawood actresses always in the news for all the wrong reasons, later they will want to attache themselves to Classy Nollywood Industry which they ain't part of!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Nikkyfash: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
The uncle b like her yonga bro
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by gafoo4u: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=nhop post=44148072]Seun Egbegbe who was recently dumped by Toyin Aimakhu said the actress career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned.

Seun said Toyin has destroyed his good name after all the love he showed to her.

According to Egbegbe,

“Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she corrects the erroneous impression she has given the public about my person. How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me of kidnapping he

dt is wot u get wen u give ur life to a tout bcs of money
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by cecere: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tobium1:
Aunty toyin still de do boyfriend tins at her age?? When will dis old ladies leave boyfrnd-gurlfrnd tins for young stunners like us??

And how old is she? Abeg park well jare... bad behavior is bad behaviour, age has nothing to do with it. She is at most in her mid thirties.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by MERS(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Awon tenu won bati ri peyepeye bai na lo man rojo osi
Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided

Enu oyan ni Enu bobo yen. Ti o ba ki oyan mole.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by olubumzy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is the last comment: these guys ain't worth commenting on.

The boy is either a rogue or a thief (else how can he be spending unwisely) and the girl definitely a prostitute. And if you can simply deduce that a prostitute is a female thief then you can imagine......
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Naomite(f): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
i b babe sha plus i fit chop wella u sure say ur portion go belleful us??
My portion big reach my head oo, trust me the thing go reach us grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Oscar1Dcashoki(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls ma fellow gbeoruns in the house happy easter abeg one word for this boy from kwara state cry

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by YorubaWoman: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
MERS:

cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided
Lol

Mo like dp e o. O dun wo. Arewa ile yoruba we're proud of you

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
MERS:

Lol...nothing wey I no go see for nairaland. You funny die
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Itannooluwa(f): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2016
nhop:
Seun Egbegbe who was recently dumped by Toyin Aimakhu said the actress career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned.

Seun said Toyin has destroyed his good name after all the love he showed to her.

According to Egbegbe,

“Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she corrects the erroneous impression she has given the public about my person. How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me of kidnapping her? What does she want to gain from that? And she said her Personal Assistant typed the message. If that’s true, where was she? And when she noticed it, why didn’t she withdraw it immediately before the whole thing went viral? So, I believe she has something hidden.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/toyin-aimakhus-career-finished-ex-boyfriend-says/
dz guy s deprived
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by Temidayo89(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Mowin to you all,just passing by,e bi un pa mi
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by NeuroBoss(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo yi po sha

Ko ye sebi omode jo
O dabi amugbo undecided

Iya afin YorubaWoman, mo n'ife bi ese ng gbe ede Yoruba l'aruge l'ori ero ayelukara. Opolo yin ko ni i joba o. Amin! Paapa julo, oro yin a ma pani l'erin.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by pretydiva(f): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Happy Easter..Take me out nah cry
out 2 where ni undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by MrCork: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Wahala bobo Mr Cork sha

He has the lonngest Oko on nairaland & shod ne a celibrity but he's d***k too big but he sexxxxxy

O dabi amugbo Toni Oko undecided

..Madam Yoruba. plisss .leave my big d**k alone..ask nicely if you wannnnnit! smiley
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by YorubaWoman: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

..Madam Yoruba. plisss .leave my big d**k alone..ask nicely if you wannnnnit! smiley
shocked

Hope you knw am a married woman shocked
Wetin I wan take you do
I would ask you nicely to re-edit that before you find yourself behind the bars
Tiv no dey take woman play o cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by MrCork: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
YorubaWoman:
shocked

Hope you knw am a married woman shocked
Wetin I wan take you do
I would ask you nicely to re-edit that before you find yourself behind the bars
Tiv no dey take woman play o cheesy

...sweet hat...it's ok to like cozzz you no you don't have man so stop lie...anyways am easy...ask nicely & you will have me for 2minute! wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says by YorubaWoman: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

...sweet hat...it's ok to like cozzz you no you don't have man so stop lie...anyways am easy...ask nicely & you will have me for 2minute! wink
OK

Mister, go away! Else would start filing your case and you will be persecuted for sexual harassment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Basketmouth's Mother / Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) / Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.