Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. (1735 Views)

How Do I Stop 9mobile From Draining My Main Data / Help! My Itel 1407 Is Draining My Battery! / N'lander Cries Out"am Addicted To 8ball Pool Game,and Its Draining My Pocket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. by stevLegend: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Hello, & Happy Easter My fellow NLanders. Hope you all are doing good?

Please, i want to know if there's any solution to the issues i'm having, or if there's anyone who's also experiencing what i'm facing in the hands of MTN.. For the Past two months, i've noticed that whenever i recharge my phone and didn't make use of my airtime before the next day, mtn will sweep it off. It started on 24th of January 2016. A recharge card of 750 was sent to me by my sis. I loaded it & only called her back to thank her. It wasn't upto 30seconds. And the following mornning, i tried to call only for me to hear ''your call credit has been exhausted'' i was amazed & quickly checked my balance. & i was stunned to see #0:00. To cut it short, this has been going on continuously. The worse is i've tried calling customer care. When ever they pick my call, they'll ask me to wait to be attended to. And after sometime, the line would go off. And when i should call back, they won't take my call. Please, this is getting unbearable because even with my monthly Subscribtion, they still always steal my credits.
I need your Advises please.
Re: Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. by Habiodunz(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Try *123*5*1# choose my active services and unsubscribe to all the services you see there Op dat works
Re: Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. by jiggar(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
To the OP, I thought it was only me, going through this deduction from mtn.

I have called customer care so many a time, but they can't just fix it. Funny and annoying at the same time, I am not subscribed to any services, hidden or known by me or the customer care guys.

I have allowed them eat the little balance I had, but no more recharging my line, till they sort this out.

1 Like

Re: Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. by JideSM: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Y'ello, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide your phone number and state your device to enable me verify. Thank you.
stevLegend:
Hello, & Happy Easter My fellow NLanders. Hope you all are doing good?

Please, i want to know if there's any solution to the issues i'm having, or if there's anyone who's also experiencing what i'm facing in the hands of MTN.. For the Past two months, i've noticed that whenever i recharge my phone and didn't make use of my airtime before the next day, mtn will sweep it off. It started on 24th of January 2016. A recharge card of 750 was sent to me by my sis. I loaded it & only called her back to thank her. It wasn't upto 30seconds. And the following mornning, i tried to call only for me to hear ''your call credit has been exhausted'' i was amazed & quickly checked my balance. & i was stunned to see #0:00. To cut it short, this has been going on continuously. The worse is i've tried calling customer care. When ever they pick my call, they'll ask me to wait to be attended to. And after sometime, the line would go off. And when i should call back, they won't take my call. Please, this is getting unbearable because even with my monthly Subscribtion, they still always steal my credits.
I need your Advises please.
Re: Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. by JideSM: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Y;ello, so sorry about the deductions lately. Kindly provide your phone number for verification. Thank you
jiggar:
To the OP, I thought it was only me, going through this deduction from mtn.

I have called customer care so many a time, but they can't just fix it. Funny and annoying at the same time, I am not subscribed to any services, hidden or known by me or the customer care guys.

I have allowed them eat the little balance I had, but no more recharging my line, till they sort this out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Smartphone 4G LTE Bands And Frequencies Via Mtk Engineering Mode / A Sincere Thank You To Globalcom Nigeria / Blackberry Mercury Release Date And Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.