Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Learn PHP Free On Nairaland, Step By Step Guide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn PHP Free On Nairaland, Step By Step Guide (1233 Views)

I Need To Learn Php And Vb.net / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. / Learn PHP From Me For Free On Youtube! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn PHP Free On Nairaland, Step By Step Guide by danzycool(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
hi all, I am Danzycool I am about to teach you php, just relax with your laptop and read on.
This free PHP tutorial introduces the majorconcepts and technologies involved with programming in PHP. The first two subjects provide anoverview of PHPand discuss theinstallation and configurationprocess. The next several topics cover thefundamentals of PHP, fromdata structurestohandling HTML formstoPHP functionstoobject-oriented PHPprogramming and so on. These subjects are at the heart of programming in PHP. Later in the PHP tutorial are secondary topics related to PHP, likedatabase interactions,file and server interactions,templates, andWeb services. What these topics have in common is that they are not used in every Web site created, but are key to the success of PHP on the Web. Finally, this PHP tutorial wraps up with asecurity techniquesoverview and the besttools fordeveloping PHP applications, likeNuSphere's PhpED. PHP Tutorial:
Table of Contents
1.An Introduction to PHP
2.Installing and Configuring Apache and PHP
3.PHP Data Structures
4.Handling HTML Forms with PHP
5.PHP Functions
6.PHP Strings and Regular Expressions
7.Object-Oriented PHP
8.PHP Error and Exception Handling
9.Web Application Development using PHP
10.PHP State Management Techniques
11.Database Interactions with PHP
12.File and Server Interactions with PHP
13.Using Templates in PHP
14.PHP & Web Services
15.PHP Security Issues and Solutions
16.PHP Tools
so please, I want you people to cooperate with us, for any private message pm us on danjohnson391@gmail.com, and also if you are lead by the spirit, you can support us by sending airtime (airtel) to that email, so as to give you the best thanks get ready.....

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Programming Language Should I Learn / Csharper Interested In Web Development. / Submitting PHP Form And Receiving Instant Response Asynchronously Using Ajax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.