Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Mp3/mp4 For $100 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mp3/mp4 For $100 (2688 Views)

How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping / I Buy/convert Itune Gift Card From $15-$100 Denominations / Brand New Hoverboard 6inches Blue Tooth Mp4 Player Call 08083817074 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
I urgently need a good sounding audiophile mp3/mp4 for my headphones. Honestly I haven't treated these ears well in the last couple of years.
Budget is just $100= #30,000.00k. I'd be glad to receive good suggestions from those that have already used particular ones or have listened to them.

Thanks for your visit.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Go check aliexpress
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
bang
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
jmichlins:
Go check aliexpress

I have gone through many websites, aliexpress inclusive. My purpose of creating this thread is to receive suggestions from good mp3 users.
Thanks for your input though!
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by olalekanba(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
If you are ordering the headset please make you help me get any fairly used smartphone or if you already have one your not using make you please help me with it. Make you check piston by xiaomi. Do not know how good it is but the company makes good products so i guess this one will be good too. You can check another one made by one+
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by olalekanba(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
jmichlins:
If you are ordering the headset please make you help me get any fairly used smartphone or if you already have one your not using make you please help me with it. Make you check piston by xiaomi. Do not know how good it is but the company makes good products so i guess this one will be good too. You can check another one made by one+

this is mp3 player not headset
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
olalekanba:

this is mp3 player not headset
if that should be the case why not use his phone to play his songs. Just asking
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by olalekanba(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
jmichlins:
if that should be the case why not use his phone to play his songs. Just asking

better sound quality
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
olalekanba:

better sound quality
go get a htc phone and say goodbye to those stuff. They have the best sound technology in the the industry
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks to you both for these posts.
@Olalekanba~ I have bluedio Ufo headphones with 32 ohm. Do I really need to get an amp to drive that? I've checked out the mp3 players you listed, the Cowon is out of my budget and the fiio x1 looks good.

@michlins~ I've done research on phones with good sounding system and HTC m8 came top. Thanks for your input.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Olalekanba~ Do you think ignoring these mp3s for HTC m8 is a good choice? Because, I'm already imagining having a windows phone + quality sound added to my Samsung Note3(android).

I'm using a little mp3 player that's not giving me the true quality my eyes deserves.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
michelism:
@Olalekanba~ Do you think ignoring these mp3s for HTC m8 is a good choice? Because, I'm already imagining having a windows phone + quality sound added to my Samsung Note3(android).

I'm using a little mp3 player that's not giving me the true quality my eyes deserves.
get yourself a very good phone like HTC and blast your ears with good sound
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by maishai: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
michelism:

What you need is an experience store to really check out the product you want to buy...you cant compare empirical evidence to reading internet specs or opinions
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
jmichlins:
get yourself a very good phone like HTC and blast your ears with good sound

Thanks, it's noted!
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
maishai:

What you need is an experience store to really check out the product you want to buy...you cant compare empirical evidence to reading internet specs or opinions

There's no experience store for media players in Lagos that I know. Any idea?
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by olalekanba(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
jmichlins:
go get a htc phone and say goodbye to those stuff. They have the best sound technology in the the industry

Get your fact right, I have been using HTC phone for years now and am using HTC M8 at the moment.

The HTC m8 sound is good but my old Cowon Z2 sounds better.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/category/portable-source-components

check the list above a phone is listed
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
olalekanba:

Get your fact right, I have been using HTC phone for years now and am using HTC M8 at the moment.

The HTC m8 sound is good but my old Cowon Z2 sounds better.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/category/portable-source-components

check the list above a phone is listed
thanks for educating me from personal review. I suggested that to him based on what i read over the internet. Once again thanks
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by olalekanba(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
michelism:

There's no experience store for media players in Lagos that I know. Any ideal?

I haven't seen any around in Lagos.

it seems your headphone is Bluetooth, it will work perfect with HTC M8 but buy the android and not windows phone.

You can then install Power amp app and you are good to go.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
I already have Samsung Note 3 (android ).Any reason to buy the m8 android?
Thanks!
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by olalekanba(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
michelism:
I already have Samsung Note 3 (android ).Any reason to buy the m8 android?
Thanks!

HTC sounds better.

You can get a friend that has HTC M8, compare the sound quality using your headphone with your Note 3.

You can then decide to either buy HTC M8 or stick with your Note 3.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
olalekanba:

HTC sounds better.

You can get a friend that has HTC M8, compare the sound quality using your headphone with your Note 3.

You can then decide to either buy HTC M8 or stick with your Note 3.

What I actually wanted to know is the reason to choose the android of HTC m8 and not windows as you said earlier. I wasn't comparing Samsung to HTC.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2016
michelism:

What I actually wanted to know is the reason to choose the android of HTC m8 and not windows as you said earlier. I wasn't comparing Samsung to HTC.
you have lots of app that can help you bring out the best in your device like poweramp. Root your device and flash viper or dobly
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
jmichlins:
you have lots of app that can help you bring out the best in your device like poweramp. Root your device and flash viper or dobly
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
jmichlins:

I have better music app than poweramp. But I just have a feeling that music can be better enjoyed than I'm presently doing right now.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
michelism:
what is the app you are talking about
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
jmichlins:
what is the app you are talking about

Neutron
HF Player (Onkyo)
Poweramp dey learn where these ones dey. These are by far better than poweramp. You've got the liberty to customise what ever you want. Freedom in your hands!

Check Google play for the two.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
michelism:

Neutron
HF Player (Onkyo)
Poweramp dey learn where these ones dey. These are by far better than poweramp. You've got the liberty to customise what ever you want. Freedom in your hands!

Check Google play for the two.
my phone was recently stolen so I do not have phone to test them on
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2016
jmichlins:
my phone was recently stolen so I do not have phone to test them on

Oh! I'm sorry to know that.
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
michelism:

Oh! I'm sorry to know that.
nothing do you but if you get any smartphone which you are no longer using no matter how bad you think the condition is and you wish to give it out i will gladly take it
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by michelism(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2016
jmichlins:
nothing do you but if you get any smartphone which you are no longer using no matter how bad you think the condition is and you wish to give it out i will gladly take it

Sorry that I didn't check on this topic for a whlie.
Where do you stay?
Re: Mp3/mp4 For $100 by jmichlins(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2016
michelism:

Sorry that I didn't check on this topic for a whlie.
Where do you stay?

am living in anambra state nnewi to be precise. Good morning and welcome back

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 mid yr sales part 2....ALL SOLD OUT! / Easter Solar Promo / Airtel Big Family Xtra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.