Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Neva Wanted To Play In The First. Place - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neva Wanted To Play In The First. Place (572 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / Oya Swear Say U Neva Do Any Of This One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neva Wanted To Play In The First. Place by escandon(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
I really dnt spend time with my fam a lot.so I tot I. Could use today to mk up for the ones av missed now am to play a game with. My sister she's 8yrz for a prize.its actually a riddle game but I av absolutely no ideal. Of any of the answer.av bin taking stupid guesses please Help!!!!!!!!
1.What looks like the order half of an apple?
2.What can u neva eat at breakfast?
3.What three letter changes a girl to a woman?
4.How many moths in the year has 28days?
5.What is in the Middle of the House and Truck ?
There is a house,
inside the house was a room,
inside the room there is a sack,
inside the sack is a small box,
inside the box was a truck.
Re: Neva Wanted To Play In The First. Place by Tallesty1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
escandon:
I really dnt spend time with my fam a lot.so I tot I. Could use today to mk up for the ones av missed now am to play a game with. My sister she's 8yrz for a prize.its actually a riddle game but I av absolutely no ideal. Of any of the answer.av bin taking stupid guesses please Help!!!!!!!!
1.What looks like the order half of an apple? - The other half
2.What can u neva eat at breakfast? - Lunch
3.What three letter changes a girl to a woman? - sex
4.How many moths in the year has 28days? - 1
5.What is in the Middle of the House and Truck ?
There is a house,
inside the house was a room,
inside the room there is a sack,
inside the sack is a small box,
inside the box was a truck.
I no try?

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To My Riddle / Every Man Must Raise A Child / Re;is It Wise To Choose A Man Who Is More In Love With You Than You Are With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.