Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (9987 Views)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by adepiero: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Some years back, we all threw shades at Ibadan people for acting local at the mall (shoprite) when it opened in the state. The pics where captioned as CRUSADE back then. Well these are pics from the new shoprite in IMO which opened recently.

What will you caption this? grin

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by cruzita(f): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided why do I find it hard to believe ?
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by adepiero: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
undecided why do I find it hard to believe ?
Because the truth hurts. undecided
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by obiorathesubtle: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Haahhahah...

See as them turn Shop rite to " CHOP RIGHT"

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
The two ladies behind those women when siddon like say dem dey count money resemble cruzita and Refiner grin

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Those women sitting on the floor should go back to their villagecheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by adepiero: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Those women sitting on the floor should go back to the villagecheesy
They are already in their village na grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44 one of you should move the post to the appropriate section.
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Tommfrench(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
those two women, tho
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
The two ladies behind those women when siddon like say dem dey count money resemble cruzita and Refiner grin

smellymouth na me u dey insult like dis?....ur bae ehh?undecided

wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
adepiero:
They are already in their village na grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44 one of you should move the post to the appropriate section.
Looking for trouble?
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

smellym.outh na me u dey insult like dis?....ur bae ehh?undecided

wink

grin grin nor be insult na cheesy the resemblance is uncanny cheesy cheesy

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by adepiero: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Looking for trouble?
I can't fight ma cry
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
adepiero:
I can't fight ma cry
Not with me sir
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by KingRex1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'm not surprised. B4 shoprite owerri was established, they came all the way to enugu polo mall (shoprite) to shop.

Owerri people can shop for Africa
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin nor be insult na cheesy the resemblance is uncanny cheesy cheesy

undecided...naso u hate me reach?...na now I know...kwantinue!
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by DemiGoddess(f): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Back from the bloody ban! ...
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by cruzita(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
chai!!!I think say I get boo but he just proved me wrong.issorite
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

undecided...naso u hate me reach?...na now I know...kwantinue!

Kai.. how Kan I hate yhu? cheesy grin I can't kwantinue anymore walahitalia..

Where re you, I want to eat easter rice tongue
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Kai.. how Kan I hate yhu? cheesy grin I can't kwantinue anymore walahitalia..

Where re you, I want to eat easter rice tongue

I can't share my precious Easter rice wif someone DAT has smelly mouth!....so fogerit!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:

Hian!! Le kwanu cruzita ooo, grin Na -abụ iwe.. cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

I can't share my precious Easter rice wif someone DAT has smelly mouth!....so fogerit!wink

undecided undecided such evil!!! grin grin .. Fear God ooo..

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enough of this already! Those pictures are starting to grow gray hair. angry
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided undecided such evil!!! grin grin .. Fear God ooo..

grin....ur picx are always funny!...

hope say u go take me out dis evening?... ice cream just dey hungry me!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by praxisnetworks: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
he's a coprophiliac
cruzita:
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

grin....ur picx are always funny!...

hope say u go take me out dis evening?... ice cream just dey hungry me!cheesy

grin grin oya come collect ice creme tongue

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin oya come collect ice creme tongue

yummmy!....dis one pass ice cream ooo!wink

fanks buddy!

u went out today abi?....I trust u nah!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

yummmy!....dis one pass ice cream ooo!wink

fanks buddy!

u went out today abi?....I trust u nah!wink

You re welcome "Petit soeur ".
Nah, I didn't go out smileyI spent my day indoors ALONE tongue I guess I needed the rest, besides no bae around sad
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah, I didn't go out smileyI spent my day indoors ALONE tongue I guess I needed the rest, besides no bae around sad

were all ur bae dey?....oh DAT might be becos u've gotten a smelly mouth!wink

buh were angelberry dey?smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by KingRex1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

No bae? Angel don die?
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

were all ur bae dey?....oh DAT might be becos u've gotten a smelly mouth!wink

buh were angelberry dey?smiley
Angel is miles away na

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
No bae? Angel don die?

Angel dey perform her heavenly duties tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Manufacturing Firms Post N166.3bn Losses In 9 Months / Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business / Bank Verification Number Project: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.