Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork (45727 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by babamadiba(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
WoW,I want to be his baby mama tongue
i be guy u need see the way i admired him. No homo!
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by alatbaba1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

Olosho alert.
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Awwww dear sorry

I can't say how good looking u r until i see ur pics wink
wow.. Didn't expect you would be this lovely smiley sending you a PM right away wink
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by mekybabe1: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hey common girls, you are supposed to admire his work and not him..hmmm! Try and coo the tempo down! grin
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by dilini(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He looks so damn good!
You sure they related? I see a monkey on the left and a true eye candy on the right
Can't help but laugh...Surely you are indeed an NL comediane #NoHardFeelings
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
montezz:
Dis matter pass your capacity bro. Jux leave dyt like dt o.
Oya, I don dey watch ooo
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by dilini(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
montezz:
Hmmm please o! I'm tripping already
Trippin'? Thought your boo's handsome than him.. #JustSayin'
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by babamadiba(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyke926:
Mehn, I like his boots(footwear)
sick foot wears
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by babamadiba(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
montezz:

Hmmm please o! I'm tripping already
while im here tripping for ur bum!
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by montezz(f): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
babamadiba:
while im here tripping for ur bum!
undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:
hahaha..are you always this wicked?

Na so I dey grin
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Houseofglam7(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
dilini:

Can't help but laugh...Surely you are indeed an NL comediane #NoHardFeelings

grin
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Izzy002(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

That's how you start.. Small time now u will be begging for one night also
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by doughziay: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

LOLZ
Baby mama dey hungry u ba?
U'll be baby mama'ed soon
Watch out!
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Mavelshee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

Omg....is that like a thing now?
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Draws as cool as he raps.
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Mayflowa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dyt:
Now that's some fine dude
His height
Faints

Iye! I thought u are married?
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Tinyemeka(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
What shall it profit a man if he forms the whole "Hawt dude" but still relies on his brother's account statement for his own visa processing? undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by iamBlissA(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
D Jeans tear 4 same spot in all d pics??
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by DMLords: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He looks so damn good!
You sure they related? I see a monkey on the left and a true eye candy on the right
Babe... take am easy na
That is a bit extreme... Na wowo e just wowo. E no be monkey! grin
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
babamadiba:
sick foot wears
You no sabi better thing joor grin grin.
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Houseofglam7(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
DMLords:

Babe... take am easy na

That is a bit extreme... Na wowo e just wowo. E no be monkey! grin

I dey vex grin
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by PrettySpicey(f): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Somehow Genevieve didn't quite look like Genevieve... *adjusts glasses; looks again*... Uh-uh, doesn't look quite like her undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by SycophanticGoat: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dyt:

Who liked that post?

Iyamu single
Searching and ready to mingle with men like his
*licks lips*

Lmao! Why not mingle with me? At least I'm taller than the guy, I can also draw, although I'm dark in complexion.. wink
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by M4gunners: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He looks so damn good!

You sure they related?
I see a monkey on the left and a true eye candy on the right
Make basket mouth catch you for this comment.
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by bayinq25(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
Thanks for speaking the minds of so many Nigeria girls who would still judge u after this quote
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by mohioma: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
*******when u like a particular Jean among a whole lot in ur closet******
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Henycymama(f): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
They kinda resemble, n he looks sexy and cool
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by cl9700: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
I see a lot of people are bashing Basket, opining that his elder brother is 'cuter'. To me, they both look very much alike, the nose, eyes and all that. Only major difference is he's fairer and a bit taller.

Now I understand why most girls in Nigeria use one lightening cosmetic or the other. Light skin sales! undecided
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by shearer1982(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
I my the only one that notice the guy was putting on the same Jeans in three different pictures.!
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

Whatt did you just say, right in my presence, what utter nonsense, menn I'm so pissed and angry right now.... Ahah! See this babe ooo
Re: Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork by Itannooluwa(f): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
may ur wish b granted IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.