Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Alleluia Sing To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alleluia Sing To Jesus (420 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleluia Sing To Jesus by goziedave(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Alleluia! sing to Jesus! His the scepter, his the throne. Alleluia! His the triumph, his the victory alone. Hark! the songs of peaceful Zion thunder like a mighty flood. Jesus out of every nation hath redeemed us by his blood. Alleluia! not as orphans are we left in sorrow now; Alleluia! He is near us, faith believes, nor questions how; Though the cloud from sight received him when the forty days were o'er shall our hearts forget his promise, 'I am with you evermore'? Alleluia! bread of heaven, here on earth our food and stay! Alleluia! here the sinful flee to thee from day to day. Intercessor, Friend of sinners, earth's Redeemer, plead for me. Where the songs of all the sinless sweep across the crystal sea. Alleluia! King eternal, thee the Lord of lords we own; Alleluia! born of Mary, earth thy footstool, heaven thy throne. Thou within the veil hast entered, robed in flesh, our great High Priest. Thou on earth both Priest and Victim in the Eucharistic Feast.
Re: Alleluia Sing To Jesus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
goziedave:
Alleluia! sing to Jesus! His the scepter, his the throne. Alleluia! His the triumph, his the victory alone. Hark! the songs of peaceful Zion thunder like a mighty flood. Jesus out of every nation hath redeemed us by his blood. Alleluia! not as orphans are we left in sorrow now; Alleluia! He is near us, faith believes, nor questions how; Though the cloud from sight received him when the forty days were o'er shall our hearts forget his promise, 'I am with you evermore'? Alleluia! bread of heaven, here on earth our food and stay! Alleluia! here the sinful flee to thee from day to day. Intercessor, Friend of sinners, earth's Redeemer, plead for me. Where the songs of all the sinless sweep across the crystal sea. Alleluia! King eternal, thee the Lord of lords we own; Alleluia! born of Mary, earth thy footstool, heaven thy throne. Thou within the veil hast entered, robed in flesh, our great High Priest. Thou on earth both Priest and Victim in the Eucharistic Feast.
one of my favourite Anglican hymns...

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread Tuesday March 29 2016 * God Of My Strength* / Hey Everyone! / Is This 'word' Allow In Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.