Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Advise Me On A Business Idea! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Me On A Business Idea! (627 Views)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Website Creation Guru, Advise Me On This. / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On A Business Idea! by tjdotts(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
please can anyone give ideas on any type of profitable business one can do ont he side.

if one's planned capital is 500,000, whats the best business to do with minimal stress and good profit.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL HELP .. THANKS
Re: Advise Me On A Business Idea! by mrhm(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A SUCCESFUL FREELANCER AND MARKETER TODAY AND STOP FOLLOWING SOME GREEDY CALLED GURUS If yes, you must not miss this outstanding package because it has limited period to be out. Let me quickly ask you some questions; Are you really broke ? Have you been online without making a dime ? Do you have an internat enable phone/ laptop and network in your jurisdiction but you still can't mention any income you've earned online ? Have you been pursuing those called Gurus but you still can't figure out any success you've made through them despite all the courses/packages you've used your labourios money to acquired ? If your respond to these questions is a CAPITAL YES, then I am here to unviel your eyes and touch your brain. I have been into online business since 2009, that's good 7years of being online. Today, those who you used yo call as a guru online today, they also started as you do, and you are doing but what make their own success story to be more better and faster is because they followed the right route. And after they have been shown the route, they also strived harder to not be left by the route. They learnt, and practised the most hottest services on the internet shown to them by opportunities. But, today those bosses are not ready to teach and impact their already gained experiences to others coming again. And this, their rebelious, barbaric, sarcastic and heartless acts pushed and geared me up to put this construtive and panacea package out to easier and fast-track your career in online business. Most of you must have been hearing fiverr and its kinds where you works to earns income by offering certain task/ niche. Those niches are want pull in unexpected income with hard working and praying. To not bush about the bush too longer. HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU, MY DEAR FELLOW FREELANCERS AND INTERNET MARKETERS. What you are going to get in this course: First, you will be given some websites and packages in it ( like udemy and so on ) where you are going to learn any niche you choose as your choice for free of charge. All the niches are in videos format and you will download them easily and they are lifetime videos. Vidoes that are costly ( atleast $250 ) in markets for free. Second, I will provide for you websites where you will equally get any tools you wish to get for free also. Tools that are mostly expensive for free. Third, I will be supporting you in any area seems that you lacks and provide you with best interaction. Fourth, you will be added to my VIP groups and secret group for this package alone. For you to know am for real, i will give you a file that i bought for $320 for free. I mean it. If you are interested kindly contact me now. With this, you don't even need to follow any boss again except you deliberately wish to turn yourself to become a SHEEP that follows all around. Well, I have stand out to stop such disheartening situation by pilling up this ALL IN ONE package for you my dear freelancers and internet marketers of brighter future. I don't want to charge you as other do because i know if i charge you as others usually do, that may still draw some back which is not my target for setting up this package. I Moshood Nurudeen ( a.k.a Mr HM) joyously and willingly charging you just #6,500 or $30 for this package alone. It is a one time payment and get for life. I only just need 50persons to acquire this before i increase the price to its initial quote. Get yours now. Contact me now to get your copy. Moshood Nurudeen ( a.k.a Mr HM ). You call me on this digit alone 08065751894 Thanks.
Re: Advise Me On A Business Idea! by tjdotts(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
CAN YOU PLEASE BREAK ALL WHAT YOU WROTE DOWN INTO JUST ONE SENTENCE BECAUSE I AM DEFINITELY NOT READING THIS ESSAY SIR. NO OFFENCE.

mrhm:
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A SUCCESFUL
FREELANCER AND MARKETER TODAY AND STOP
FOLLOWING SOME GREEDY CALLED GURUS If
yes, you must not miss this outstanding package
because it has limited period to be out. Let me
quickly ask you some questions; Are you really
broke ? Have you been online without making a
dime ? Do you have an internat enable phone/
laptop and network in your jurisdiction but you still
can't mention any income you've earned online ?
Have you been pursuing those called Gurus but
you still can't figure out any success you've made
through them despite all the courses/packages
you've used your labourios money to acquired ? If
your respond to these questions is a CAPITAL
YES, then I am here to unviel your eyes and touch
your brain. I have been into online business since
2009, that's good 7years of being online. Today,
those who you used yo call as a guru online today,
they also started as you do, and you are doing but
what make their own success story to be more
better and faster is because they followed the right
route. And after they have been shown the route,
they also strived harder to not be left by the route.
They learnt, and practised the most hottest
services on the internet shown to them by
opportunities. But, today those bosses are not
ready to teach and impact their already gained
experiences to others coming again. And this, their
rebelious, barbaric, sarcastic and heartless acts
pushed and geared me up to put this construtive
and panacea package out to easier and fast-track
your career in online business. Most of you must
have been hearing fiverr and its kinds where you
works to earns income by offering certain task/
niche. Those niches are want pull in unexpected
income with hard working and praying. To not
bush about the bush too longer. HERE IS WHAT I
HAVE FOR YOU, MY DEAR FELLOW FREELANCERS
AND INTERNET MARKETERS. What you are going to
get in this course: First, you will be given some
websites and packages in it ( like udemy and so
on ) where you are going to learn any niche you
choose as your choice for free of charge. All the
niches are in videos format and you will download
them easily and they are lifetime videos. Vidoes
that are costly ( atleast $250 ) in markets for free.
Second, I will provide for you websites where you
will equally get any tools you wish to get for free
also. Tools that are mostly expensive for free.
Third, I will be supporting you in any area seems
that you lacks and provide you with best
interaction. Fourth, you will be added to my VIP
groups and secret group for this package alone.
For you to know am for real, i will give you a file
that i bought for $320 for free. I mean it. If you are
interested kindly contact me now. With this, you
don't even need to follow any boss again except
you deliberately wish to turn yourself to become a
SHEEP that follows all around. Well, I have stand
out to stop such disheartening situation by pilling
up this ALL IN ONE package for you my dear
freelancers and internet marketers of brighter
future. I don't want to charge you as other do
because i know if i charge you as others usually
do, that may still draw some back which is not my
target for setting up this package. I Moshood
Nurudeen ( a.k.a Mr HM) joyously and willingly
charging you just #6,500 or $30 for this package
alone. It is a one time payment and get for life. I
only just need 50persons to acquire this before i
increase the price to its initial quote. Get yours
now. Contact me now to get your copy. Moshood
Nurudeen ( a.k.a Mr HM ). You call me on this
digit alone 08065751894 Thanks.
Re: Advise Me On A Business Idea! by mrhm(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
If you can invest on this biz, you will definitely laugh at last.
This is an online business packages made to fast track and quick steps you can follow to make money online.
Read and Digest it.
Re: Advise Me On A Business Idea! by ashantemoore(f): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Advise Me On A Business Idea! by tjdotts(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2016
THANK YOU. WILL CHECK IT OUT

ashantemoore:
Great Business Opportunity For Independent Distributors

https://www.nairaland.com/3006645/great-business-opportunity-distributors-marketers

(1) (Reply)

Kosso Wood Nigeria / I Need A Good Business Consultant / Buy,sell,convert Your Currencies And Earn More Income Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.