Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected (1439 Views)

Obesity: Nigeria Ranks 10th With Over 20 Million Obese Adults & Children / Schoking : 99% Of Nigerians Brush Their Teeth The Wrong Way - See The Right Way / What Did You Call This As A Kid? Well Some Of Una No Go Sabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
whenever I reach school,before assembly time the first thought that comes to my mind is to buy this for 1naira and it was my best then follow by awilo sweet with the rainbow colour.hmmmmm...how time flies

3 Likes

Re: While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by McCarlito(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Only the old cocks in the house can comprehend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by domopps(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op you can't be so sure now! Because I didn't take this when I was a kid not cos it was not available around my schl but maybe cos of my hatred for sweets plus the woman selling it in my schl back then was too DIRTY

Cheeeeeers
Re: While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by acenazt: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yeeee kaiii I miss this stuff. My 50kobo been dey buy me like 3
Re: While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by veave(f): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

You bought yours for 2naira?

50kobo abeg... 3 1naira grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by sylph22: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Enkona gowan grin
Re: While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
i leak this thing sote my anus be wan commot. Feeling of nostalgia rushing back. At times, i feel like going into the comforts of my childhood and remaining there. Those days when men used to be boys. God, when i small, i chop jekuje sha.

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Viral Video Of Chinese Men Eating Live Rats / Python Killed And Cooked / 7 Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.