Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help With Corel Draw And Adobe Photoshop. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help With Corel Draw And Adobe Photoshop. (957 Views)

Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / I Need A Corel X7 And Adobe Photoshop Tutor Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Corel Draw And Adobe Photoshop. by Rick9(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
I need someone to pls tutor me on these two Software
Re: Help With Corel Draw And Adobe Photoshop. by Lovetinz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
I will.
Where is your location. I am in Lagos.

Lesson One. The plural of Software is Software, (not Softwares).
Re: Help With Corel Draw And Adobe Photoshop. by coldtegs: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
@rick9, if you want to learn details of graphics design and even photo editing
i will teach you everything, the question is how much are you willing to pay. even after the tutoring is over, i will package my graphics design step by step dvd i created and give it to you, so you wont forget anything you have learnt from me.

attach below is the link to my creatives at behance, and here is my personal number 08166859171.
Good things my friend comes with a good prize.

https://www.behance.net/oghenetega

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Ultimate Trust...can You Entrust Your Life This Way? / Do You Need A Logo Design? - I Will Do It For 2k / How To Write The Chinese Font In Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.