Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Direct Bank Savers(dbs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Direct Bank Savers(dbs) (629 Views)

Fuel Savers The Way To(spend Less - Drive More) / A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly / Direct Bank Saver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Bank Savers(dbs) by dosh16(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
At one point or the other in our lives, we've thought of starting up a business that would change our financial status for good. Some have considered importation and some others, other Ventures. Some of us have got brilliant business ideas that are ageing as a result of insufficient capital. I say we start small, grow the capital we want and then execute our radiant ideas!!!
Welcome to DIRECT BANK SAVERS(DBS)
HOW DOES DBS WORK?
You register or open an online account with N5,500 with the company.
For anyone that uses your affiliate (ID) to open
an account with the company you get instant
N4,500, which is also paid directly to your bank
account same day.. Payments are made to
members’ bank accounts every day at 3:45pm or before. Assuming you directly register 4 persons,
the coy pays you N4500 x 4persons instant to
your bank account.
You have an opportunity to make great
wealth as a DBS subscriber.
An opportunity to either just sit down and make just N4500 ONLY in a whole month or to be
proactive and make over N280,000 in 30days as
a DBS Affiliate MAGENTO income saver!
You now have opportunity to make money
everyday.
No board system. No cycling out system.
No hanging member.
No hanging payment
No COT/ VAt
All earnings are being paid directly in your
Nigeria bank account within 24 hours.. You get FREE yearly affiliate profit bonus income
of N12,000 on your project account balance..
And u also qualify for loans after six months of
being active member.
I have made some money from this Biz and without hiding, I'm here to make make more.
All you need do is go to the site (you could Google it, I wouldn't like to violate Nairaland's rules), register withl my ID- 'Emekadosh", make payments to the bank at your convenience and then then email me for further details.( email address on signature). There's a lot of people waiting out there to be registered by you, family, friends, enemies, etc. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help. / Nigeria Agrees $6billion Loan & Currency Swap Deal With China-financial Times / Get Real Paying Hyip Now And Regain Ur Lost Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.