Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How (13751 Views)

Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. / [firmware Download]download Ios 9.3.2 Final For Iphone And Ipad [IPSW Links] App / How To Restore Iphone Data After Ios 9.3 Jaibreak, Recover Jailbroken Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by Ekakamba: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
don't mind him. He just wanna display his ignorance worldwide.
Ibukune:

When u start using Apple, u won't want to use other gadget.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by spicytayomic(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Noted
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by mrbillz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
chistev12:

You download things above 100 mb on cellular data?!
sure
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by Kreamie(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Innocent users? Loooooool...You play too much bro
TaiKuun:
Apple iShit has been ripping off innocent users since 7BC

2 Likes

Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by sinistermind(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thnks for the info... I've being having pop up messages for the update. I never wanted t update it becos i did a jailbreak on 9.2 nd I will have to wait to so anoda jailbreak on the new one.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by RitzyPrince(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP seems to be using iOS for the first time, from his explanation I couldn't understand where the bug is…were u thinking u can activate your iOS without Apple ID Password?

1 Like

Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by CoCoLav(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don't understand the whole update ish. I got a screen notification that said IOS 9.3 was now available and it seems my phone did the update on its own.

What's the issue with the new IOS because ain't experiencing it.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by rallymento(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Updated my IOS a week today, the only issue I had which wasn't funny was "the use of Wifi to Activate my phone after I hv put my Apple ID and password" ... Well for now 9.3 is just there....no much difference in the feel.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ibukune:

When u start using Apple, u won't want to use other gadget.
Rubbish!
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by Ola17: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Runs smooth and seamless on my iPhone 6+
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by jam04(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Don't upgrade!!! I lost my cellular network after I upgraded. My phone has turn to an Ipod. Waiting for the next update in few days that will fix the problem.
For those that upgraded successfully don't be relaxed yet, I had a smooth running for some days before the network ish started.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by ibile1: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2016
sinistermind:
Thnks for the info... I've being having pop up messages for the update. I never wanted t update it becos i did a jailbreak on 9.2 nd I will have to wait to so anoda jailbreak on the new one.

Jailbreak iOS 9.2 ?
what class of device do you use please.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by sinistermind(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
ibile1:

Jailbreak iOS 9.2 ?
what class of device do you use please.

5s, why?
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by ibile1: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2016
sinistermind:

5s, why?

Here !...... iPad2mini running iOS 9.2.
it's be n very difficult to jailbreak ...
Please can you explain how u did yours ?
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by klins4213(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please I have a problem with my 4s...its been showing connect to iTunes for some months now....i have tried restoring and updating with downloaded ipsw files...it always stops and shows errorpls 4013...help pls
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by yinchar(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
klins4213:
Please I have a problem with my 4s...its been showing connect to iTunes for some months now....i have tried restoring and updating with downloaded ipsw files...it always stops and shows errorpls 4013...help pls
Update your iTunes, connect to a strong internet network to download and must also be connected to Internet when updating it. If you upgrading to 9.3 remember your Apple ID and password. Cheers.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
mrbillz:
sure

How?
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by klins4213(m): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2016
yinchar:

Update your iTunes, connect to a strong internet network to download and must also be connected to Internet when updating it. If you upgrading to 9.3 remember your Apple ID and password. Cheers.

Okay...thanks...and I will try it out....
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by gidjah(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
rollUP:
I have upgraded my iPad mini 2. I didn't notice any bug. Everything perfect to me. I did it a day after I saw online dat it's out.
Brow how did you go about your upgrade?did you do it yourself?iuse an I pad air pls.if there's any link let me know.and secondly I need to have whatsapp on my I pad air any hope,let me know
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by gidjah(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinistermind:
Bro ,you did the jail breaking your self?do I need a serious tutorials?
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by rollUP(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bro there is no link. The notification just popped up. Also u can check if u have an upgrade by going to settings>>general>>software update. U must be connected to d internet to check if there's any available update. If there's update ull see it dere then decide if u wana upgrade or not. ALSO u must have a very very strong network connection to avoid it disconnecting. I did my upgrade arnd 2-3am when I know network ll be fast and free. Also i av been hearing ios 10 is bullshit and im not willing to gv it a try. Im ok wit my ios 9 i installed b4. Also whatsapp is not supported on ipad, any whatsapp u see in the app store will not work unless u link it wit d whatsapp on ur phone and i dont support that idea cos ur ipad wont browse if ur phone which u linked d ipad wit isnt on or out off data. So its bullsh!t
gidjah:
Brow how did you go about your upgrade?did you do it yourself?iuse an I pad air pls.if there's any link let me know.and secondly I need to have whatsapp on my I pad air any hope,let me know
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
rollUP:
Bro there is no link. The notification just popped up. Also u can check if u have an upgrade by going to settings>>general>>software update. U must be connected to d internet to check if there's any available update. If there's update ull see it dere then decide if u wana upgrade or not. ALSO u must have a very very strong network connection to avoid it disconnecting. I did my upgrade arnd 2-3am when I know network ll be fast and free. Also i av been hearing ios 10 is bullshit and im not willing to gv it a try. Im ok wit my ios 9 i installed b4. Also whatsapp is not supported on ipad, any whatsapp u see in the app store will not work unless u link it wit d whatsapp on ur phone and i dont support that idea cos ur ipad wont browse if ur phone which u linked d ipad wit isnt on or out off data. So its bullsh!t
Ok I got you bro,but one of the finest features ios10is coming with is the Siri whatsapp connection,it is working well with the few persons who went for it.and none of them have complained about bugs so far,may be I should be able to do back up and try the iOS 10,then,,,,,if any Isshh bugs come up that can not be handle then one reverts back Abi? I checked the update notification on my I pad ,it is there measuring up to1.3gb!.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by rollUP(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmm. Tempting. Yh d size is always up to a gb. Also what ios is showing u on d update? Once u are on a higher ios u can't go back lower urself. Ull have to go to ikeja to reduce it. I said ikeja cos I reside in lag and I knw of som ppl who have done sometin like dat dere. I dunno bou whr u reside. Js gv a computer prsn who upgrade phones dats incase u change ur mind on d ios 10 and wanna go back to 9. Or u don't have enuf gb to do d upgrade urself.
gidjah:
Ok I got you bro,but one of the finest features ios10is coming with is the Siri whatsapp connection,it is working well with the few persons who went for it.and none of them have complained about bugs so far,may be I should be able to do back up and try the iOS 10,then,,,,,if any Isshh bugs come up that can not be handle then one reverts back Abi? I checked the update notification on my I pad ,it is there measuring up to1.3gb!.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by gidjah(m): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2016
rollUP:
Hmmm. Tempting. Yh d size is always up to a gb. Also what ios is showing u on d update? Once u are on a higher ios u can't go back lower urself. Ull have to go to ikeja to reduce it. I said ikeja cos I reside in lag and I knw of som ppl who have done sometin like dat dere. I dunno bou whr u reside. Js gv a computer prsn who upgrade phones dats incase u change ur mind on d ios 10 and wanna go back to 9. Or u don't have enuf gb to do d upgrade urself.
Alright,would love to do such my self just that I sold my lappy recently so I am stucked
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by sinistermind(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2016
gidjah:
Bro ,you did the jail breaking your self?do I need a serious tutorials?

You can do it ursef via safari... it isn't difficult.
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by gidjah(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
sinistermind:

You can do it ursef via safari... it isn't difficult.
Alright,any condition attached,any special requirements?
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by sinistermind(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
gidjah:
Alright,any condition attached,any special requirements?

None bro...
Re: Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How by gidjah(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
sinistermind:

None bro...
Alright sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Features Of The New Itel A70 / The Scam Called Truecaller ID / How To Browse On Your Blackberry Without A BIS Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.