Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Good With Node.js? Interested In Joining A Team, Come In. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Good With Node.js? Interested In Joining A Team, Come In. (871 Views)

Full Time PHP/JS Developer Is Urgently Needed / Node.js Developers Needed Urgently. / Php, Js, Html And Css Programmers Needed To Work On Pagecarton Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good With Node.js? Interested In Joining A Team, Come In. by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am presently working with a team of Young Techies on a project. A solution with a potential market of over a million.

My team is in need of a web developer to complement the 5 Man team at hand [A software developer, A Digital Marketer, A Graphics Designer, A operations lead, and a Business Strategist]. Plus we already engaged an professional Marketing Consultant.

Are you 25years and below,

Have awesome design concepts,

Good with Node.js, CSS, HTML and better with people.

Send your CV to tyinusa@gmail.com

Students/Corp Members/Graduate are all free to apply.

Cheers!!!
Re: Good With Node.js? Interested In Joining A Team, Come In. by gojishi: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
DMeanMan:
Hello Everyone,

I am presently working with a team of Young Techies on a project. A solution with a potential market of over a million.

My team is in need of a web developer to complement the 5 Man team at hand [A software developer, A Digital Marketer, A Graphics Designer, A operations lead, and a Business Strategist]. Plus we already engaged an professional Marketing Consultant.

Are you 25years and below,

Have awesome design concepts,

Good with Node.js, CSS, HTML and better with people.

Send your CV to tyinusa@gmail.com

Students/Corp Members/Graduate are all free to apply.

Cheers!!!

Hi Bro,

Why the age restriction? Is it because of compensation? From my experience you'd need a precocious person to find a 25 year old who can contribute solidly to such a project. Let me know your thoughts.
Re: Good With Node.js? Interested In Joining A Team, Come In. by odufuwas: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi, I'm 21, I'm good nodejs, css3, html5 with good people skills.
Is the offer still open?
My email is odufuwas@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Needed / Ebook Request Center / Please Can Anyone Assist Me For Dumps To Take Mcts Exams For 70-526vb And 70-536

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.