Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics (987 Views)

Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery / You Have No Right To Call Me Ugly- Actress Ebube Nwagbo Tells IG Troll / OAP Gbemi Olateru-olagbegi Claps Back At IG Troll Who Called Her 'worwor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by stephenduru: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Does media girl, Toke Makinwa have a child?

This is the question an Instagram troll has left us asking after she boldly slammed the OAP and accused her of hiding her child from the world this morning. Earlier today, Toke Makinwa shared a video of herself having fun with CEO of Global Orchard Service, Freda Francis at the AY Live show which held yesterday night.

As usual, Toke Makinwa’s comment section is always filled with trolls who are either criticizing her makeup or her lifestyle. However, this particular troll appeared to have first hand information about the media girl.

The IG user identified as @tessy53 stated that Toke had a child she was hiding from the world and insulted her for always posting pictures of her ‘ ugly and wild mouth’ on Instagram but never pictures of her child.

Fans immediately lashed out at the girl, calling her a bitter person who clearly has a personal vendetta against Toke. However, some others just wanted to know whose child it was and when the OAP had given birth as she has been known to be with just one man, her ex-hubby Maje Ayida.

See the accusation @tessy53 made and trolls reactions above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ig-troll-suffers-backlash-for-saying.html

Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by stephenduru: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2016

Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by dominique(f): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2016
so many jealous bitter social media trolls. Any celeb that doesn't have a thick skin should just stay off social media
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by ReduceWeight(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2016
shey fans de law on eleyi sha? Nigerian celebrities and their fans. That should be a nollywood season film

Check my signature for a natural and healthy way to loose excess fat and weight
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by missdebs(f): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2016
sometimes I don't envy these celebs. with ones life under constant scrutiny, one is forced to hide some aspect of their life
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by myfantasies(f): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmm

Social Media is causing more harm than good

U can never hide any secret

No personal life, u will just be exposed to the world

Tank God i don't have time for Twitter and installation, it's just Nairaland nd Facebook, i can't even remember the last time i log in to my face account
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by gossipatrol(f): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
If she has a child then, wow!
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2016
This early morning undecided
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by pretydiva(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
In every lie, there's always an element of truth in it
Re: IG Troll Accuses Toke Makinwa Of Having A Kid,Fans React,Does She've A Kid?(pics by enoqueen: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Waiting for Toke's reply.

(1) (Reply)

CNN Anchor & Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister Zain Asher Is Engaged (photo) / Amber Rose' Has Designed An Emoji For Blac Chyna And Rob K / Twerking Primary School Teacher Sacked After Video Of Her Shaking Her Stuff In B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.