Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Apple Temporarily Pulled Back The Update 9.3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Temporarily Pulled Back The Update 9.3 (610 Views)

Samsung S8 Oreo Update.... Who Has Gotten The Update Yet / Whatsapp Banned Me Temporarily / Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Temporarily Pulled Back The Update 9.3 by unclesamtech(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
As for some users experienced different error when restoring to new ios Wait for new update

Apple Releases New Build of iOS 9.3 for iPad 2 to Fix Activation Issues

Apple has released a new build of iOS 9.3 for the iPad 2 that likely fixes activation issues encountered by some users when updating.

When updating to iOS 9.3 on older devices, users were asked to enter their Apple ID and password. However, if the user didn't remember their password the device became stuck in an inactivated state.

"Updating some iOS devices (iPhone 5s and earlier and iPad Air and earlier) to iOS 9.3 can require entering the Apple ID and password used to set up the device in order to complete the software update," an Apple spokesperson told iMore. "In some cases, if customers do not recall their password, their device will remain in an inactivated state until they can recover or reset their password. For these older devices, we have temporarily pulled back the update and will release an updated version of iOS 9.3 in the next few days that does not require this step."

The new build of iOS 9.3 for iPad 2 is number 13E236.

i Don't have links yet but will update news section once we have it

Source:iClarified
i don't know exactly why or what happens but i personally experienced many errors with 9.3 and 9.2.1 and waiting for the new build

(1) (Reply)

Up / In Need Of An S4 Around Awka / New Black Berry Porsche P'9982 And Z10 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.