Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) (1611 Views)

Will You Rock This Shirt? / Viral Photo Of 'pregnant' Man Has Really Touching Story Behind It - PICS / Hey Friends! Just Check These Out. I Bet You Will Love Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by cbrass(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Its made in Nigeria for Nigerians. Lets believe and buy Nigeria. The quality is top notch

Its just N3500
free shipping to anywhere in Alimoso.Lg

Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
nice job..when ever your in Asaba or benin.. jus let dem Niggas know were u at
Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
cassidy1996:
nice job..when ever your in Asaba or benin.. jus let dem Niggas know were u at

Am lag based o
Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by cbrass(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Still available
Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by yal7: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Is it sew by you or you just print on it. And please what fabric is it made of.
Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by cbrass(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
yal7:
Is it sew by you or you just print on it. And please what fabric is it made of.

I didn't do it
Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by jaelz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
how much oga
cbrass:

Am lag based o
Re: I Bet You Will Love This Shirt When You See It (pics) by cbrass(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
jaelz:
how much oga
Its 3.500

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can You Recommend I Use On My Face To Smoothen It? / Kiddies Shoes For Sale / pls help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.