Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

What Is The Difference Between CNA And FCNA In Relation To Accountancy Field - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between CNA And FCNA In Relation To Accountancy Field (2924 Views)

Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces / Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology / What Is The Difference Between CNA And FCNA In Relation To Accountancy Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between CNA And FCNA In Relation To Accountancy Field by habuchelsea(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2016
just interested to know the differences of this two qualification that is obtained in Nigerian college of accountancy, jos.

Why is someone is being awarded with CNA immediately but not FCNA

(1) (Reply)

Hausa / Yoruba / Igbo (essay & Objective) Waec 2017 Free Expo Answers / US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan / I Didn’t Go For Any Hookup, I Was Depressed And Went To See My Boyfriend To Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.