Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (56917 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Counter Thread: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing Someone Has Caught Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
There is Nothing wrong if u toast me, don't u want feminism to prevail?
i no do again..i hear say you be pervert.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
Nna see as you dey downgrade your integrity bcus of toto..So you be pervertkai
undecided which toto. For nairaland? Cmon. Yes oh everybody be pervert so far you aren't a queer. Are you a queer or a saint
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Go and apologise to viskid, u owe him one.
Thanks for everything

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
i no do again..i hear say you be pervert.
So u believe in hearsay, did u hear it frm me??
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So u believe in hearsay, did u hear it frm me??
ok...u right tho....
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
undecided which toto. For nairaland? Cmon. Yes oh everybody be pervert so far you aren't a queer. Are you a queer or a saint
am a saint.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
am a saint.
ok. Get back to ur other love intrest, you seem more truthful to him than you are with me.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thanks for everything
Sorry, i don't need ur thanks. Just do the mature thing and apologise to him, since u quoted him first.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
ok...u right tho....
So wen r u sending d contact?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Sorry, i don't need ur thanks. Just do the mature thing and apologise to him, since u quoted him first.
You are trying too much Bye!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ok. Get back to ur other love intrest, you seem more truthful to him than you are with me.
..Lmao...see gbege...oya ndo...i go tell you true....come back jjjor...i had a very bad day...you just lit up my face..oya am sorry.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So wen r u sending d contact?
which contact If you are waiting for my contact, u are on a long thing oooh
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
..Lmao...see gbege...oya ndo...i go tell you true....come back jjjor...i had a very bad day...you just lit up my face..oya am sorry.
oh better. I understand the bad day thing. With this heat, thus economy, the poor light situation. If a bobo pissed you off join. Then I can imagine a rough day then. You wanna share to the house so we get ur back ni?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
You are trying too much Bye!
U r so childish, Bye... See u again wen u r matured..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
oh better. I understand the bad day thing. With this heat, this economy, the poor light situation. If a bobo pissed you off join. Then I can imagine a rough day then. You wanna share so we get ur back ni?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
which contact If you are waiting for my contact, u are on a long thing oooh
How u won come take marry me if we don't contact each other?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
oh better. I understand the bad day thing. With this heat, this economy, the poor light situation. If a bobo pissed you off join. Then I can imagine a rough day then. You wanna share so we get ur back ni?
not publicly..
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
How u won come take marry me if we don't contact each other?
but you no wan marry me..you just wan test my achievement.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, lead by example
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by glossy6(f): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ravenna:

wtf is this?

Can you display some maturity even if in real sense you lack it. Why fanning the embers of a war long fought and forgotten. Yeah both of you may like sluts but keep it at that.

Let's have some decorum here, please.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
not publicly..
oh BBM 52ca10af
If you on that.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Medunah: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Was shagging a deeper life chick, bae was claiming to be a gud girl. After releasing on her tummy, she scooped some semen, not wanting me to see, and licked it. I was prtending not to see wot she was doing. After she was through, I sacastically said: ''baby u shuld hav told me, I would hav released directly into ur mouth''. U need to see her face. She was so embarrassed.
Why would anyone want cum in their mouth? The girl nah die oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by banme1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Caught ngene ukwenu and iruobo cucumbating themselves.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
hanubarbie:
You must be very silly to have modified my post.. angry
I modified it to exactly wot happened, we know u were lying.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Flawlessangel:

so did you ever bang her or not?
if na me eh, if i dnt bang her so hard that day eh, i will regret it for the rest of my life, i knw she was in the mood, that guy fall hand.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Medunah:

Why would anyone want cum in their mouth? The girl nah die oo
I dey respect those girls wey dey claim holy holy, na dem sabi pass. If u see d kind Mouth Action she later gave me, that ur black pus$$y will drip...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
but you no wan marry me..you just wan test my achievement.
Who told u, I've already contacted my pastor. D only thing dat remains is 4 u to send me ur contact.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by FuckTheMod: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Was that all you could muster? I'm disappionted.Why not make a sister proud and rant like the resident lunatic you are Mr Lame Mature Guy!
Just let that asshóle be!

Vizkiz must be comparing you with his sisters
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Who told u, I've already contacted my pastor. D only thing dat remains is 4 u to send me ur contact.
lmfao...you want make i share my contact for nl.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So u aren't suffering frm poverty but u stole crayfish, dat means u must be suffering frm insanity. Pls see a psychiatrist ASAP.
You are such a daft fellow, I think it will be sheer waste of time to keep Quoting an ingrate like ya. Bye. Quote me again and show me how stupid u are. Madness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
U r so childish, Bye... See u again wen u r matured..
Ok

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headmistress:
lmfao...you want make i share my contact for nl.
Of course not. Dats y w've gat PM. Use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

10 People Who Died The Unluckiest Deaths / Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) / Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.