Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Aloted: Helping Mothers Achieve The Big Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aloted: Helping Mothers Achieve The Big Dream (366 Views)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aloted: Helping Mothers Achieve The Big Dream by zayzee(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
The Embracing Challenges, April Edition of Drive Magazine is Out! Download your free copy at www.zayzeewrites.com/drive

In this edition, our aim is to give you reasons why you should follow your heart and do what you love. As you will read in our cover interview, Detola Amure took her passion to the next level and many mothers have her to thank for it.
In addition to the two columns from the first edition, allow me to introduce ‘Essence’ and ‘Diary of an Unemployed Youth’. While the latter journals a youth’s journey towards employment, the former is dedicated to women, dwelling on issues that centres on their success.
This edition will not be complete if we don’t serve you a feature that will enhance you as an entrepreneur or startup founder. I particularly like the article 4 Ways to Avoid Killing Your New Startup, because many of us tend to make such mistakes that will fold up our businesses.
Also, get inspiration from ‘The Entrepreneur’ page on ‘How I Started My Business’ and a widow’s coping strategy in ‘Moving On’.

www.zayzeewrites.com/drive

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Your Time? / Take A Chill Pill / Do You Know Erectile Dysfunction Causes Impotence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.