Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Strictly For Agriculture Aspirants, Students, Farmers And Professionals. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Strictly For Agriculture Aspirants, Students, Farmers And Professionals. (806 Views)

Online Artisans And Professionals Marketplace / Whatsapp Group For Hr Aspirants, Students And Professionals / CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Agriculture Aspirants, Students, Farmers And Professionals. by otunbakplu(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Let's be realistic ppl,how many of our agriculture graduate have gotten a job...?
If yes,where?
Which company/farms still employ agricultural students in mass expect frm OBANSANJO FARM..?

Am a 200L student of osun-sate university,majoring in animal-science..

The main reason why I opened dis tread,is to establish connections&truly confirm if there is still career opportunity in agriculture,because I have never heard the federal ministry of agriculture make recuitement...& which company can one go to for IT/siwes placement..??
Re: Strictly For Agriculture Aspirants, Students, Farmers And Professionals. by Mustack: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
it is not a most to get employed by Monica moreover your can develop yourself to employ ppl...
am a student of kwarapoly HND 2 accounting dept to be precise am almost done with my schooling but am planning to establish my self as a farmer... so stop dreaming of getting employed as your Monica rather yoi develope yourself. that's all
Re: Strictly For Agriculture Aspirants, Students, Farmers And Professionals. by Chinks(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
My friend, please erase the mentality that you must search for jobs from your brain. As agriculturist(s), we are trained to be self reliant. some vacancies nowadays even require applicants from all disciplines to apply. You just have to be vast in almost everything.
My advice:
1) Make sure you graduate with at least 2.1
2) Make sure you know a lot about the practical aspect of animal science.
3)Develop entrepreneurial spirit if you lack it. if you could adhere to these information, with God on your side, you won't struggle after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Agriculture Aspirants, Students, Farmers And Professionals. by Chinks(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op... please work on your vocabulary! No serious organization will employ you, if you continue this way. You're an undergraduate not a primary school pupil.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Iso 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management System(rtsms) / JOBS4U Www.jobservenigeria.com / Online Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.