Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) (19651 Views)

Super Eagles Depart Austria For Russia (Photo) / Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) / List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by huntax(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Realhommie:
It's not irresponsible nothing, these bunch are professionals and Same is done everywhere.. The Egyptians even came in the night b4 their game in Kaduna, i guess it affected their game somewhat.... Or?
No wonder the Egyptians played like poo. If not for poor finishing and lack of concentration, we'd have scored 2 goals at least.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Realhommie:
It's not irresponsible nothing, these bunch are professionals and Same is done everywhere.. The Egyptians even came in the night b4 their game in Kaduna, i guess it affected their game somewhat.... Or?

What is done every where?

It's always better to have more hours or days on ground, than in the air!
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Olakunle007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Journey Mercy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by dacovajnr: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Imagine dem get match tmorow dem dey go today..later dem go blame fatigue after loss..useles bunch of Old cargoes...See Baba 50 Efe claiming 20s..you Go soon end up like aghaowa..Wish you good outing and Good Bless JOM,Iwobi,Moses,Carl,Uncle Kelechi cheesy, the rest fit go and die undecided
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by macaranta(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
All the best guys
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
orlarbissy:
What if he is listening to Music and also playing game?

lol.. was just kidding
how can I possibly know what he's doing from here
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by orlarbissy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Mprepz:

lol.. was just kidding
how can I possibly know what he's doing from here
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by HRich(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Realhommie:
Best wishes to them, we want nothing short of 3 points and it's possible... Drop ur likes to show ur support for the team.
Sorry dear. Impossible wishes. Egypt came with just 50 fans and got a point,

while your home team had almost 40,000 fans and fail to got all 3points,

what do you think that will happen when Egypt set up 100,000 fans against Nigeria?
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Blackops(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Though I like to always stay positive, I don't think the Eagles can pull a win off in Alexandria. The withdrawal of Chad have further compounded their woes, its a pity Siasia might go down in history as the coach who managed the Super Eagles twice and failed to qualify for the continental tourney.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doyin2:

What is done every where?

It's always better to have more hours or days on ground, than in the air!
Well, like i said those guyz are professionals.

Alexandria is just 4 hours out so it's not gonna be a long trip, they'll be just fine. They should be on ground now since they left 9:30am, a lil rest and light work out session later in the evening. The game is tomorrow evening so they'll settle ok.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
huntax:

No wonder the Egyptians played like poo. If not for poor finishing and lack of concentration, we'd have scored 2 goals at least.
Lolz... They cldn't hv played any better than they did.

The eagles whr hungrier and you'll agree with me we hvn't seen them play that good in a damn long while.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Adalberto(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
big boys.... ekarooooooo
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Blackops:
Though I like to always stay positive, I don't think the Eagles can pull a win off in Alexandria. The withdrawal of Chad have further compounded their woes, its a pity Siasia might go down in history as the coach who managed the Super Eagles twice and failed to qualify for the continental tourney.

Perhaps the Super Eagles shoes are bigger than his feet ?
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Yusuf70(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
zuchyblink:
Victory is ours! Go and make 170 million people happy
we are waiting for the winning
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by iabdulrazaq(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls will d match b aired on naija stations
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:

what do you think that will happen when Egypt set up 100,000 fans against Nigeria?
Lolz. That stadium in Alexandria ain't up to a 100,000 capacity if i'm right.

Fans dn't play football... It's up to the players to be prepared mentally, all about 'MINDSET'..

And finally, nothing is impossible to achieve. Let's be hopeful, you cn't just give up on life coz yu'v nvr had it good, right?
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Oshotse21(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
My own advice-abeg make una mark Sallah well.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by nigerfine: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wish them luck. Eagles for life.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Blackops(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doyin2:

Perhaps the Super Eagles shoes are bigger than his feet ?
You think so? The guy has done well with the u23 in recent times, they have qualified for Rio 2016. Eagles job should not be too hard unless their are some unforeseen forces behind Super Eagles lol
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by tdemo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
note If you lose against Egypt pls for your own sake don't come back to niaja... make una find una way from dere shocked
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Super eagles wetin dey happen o wetin dey shele we wan no, weather na winch abi na milado no matter their plan o we go stil dey flow...I trust you the eagles. Now make us proud
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by HRich(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz. That stadium in Alexandria ain't up to a 100,000 capacity if i'm right.

Fans dn't play football... It's up to the players to be prepared mentally, all about 'MINDSET'..

And finally, nothing is impossible to achieve. Let's be hopeful, you cn't just give up on life coz yu'v nvr had it good, right?
Kaduna Stadium is not upto 40,000 capacity bro. It's just 20,000 capacity. Fans play Football just like the players do too.

Liverpool with Fans 2- 0

Fans stage a walkout Liverpool 2 - 3 West Ham.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by kelmicheal: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:

oboy wahala deey o see mathematic...me sef i doubt super eagles if na ghana play egypt it will be a victory the west afrcan
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by ninodaniel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
musa and dis him red cap.I dey suspect am o
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
zuchyblink:
Yes. The Pharoahs will cry in their home soil tomorrow.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:

Fans don't play football. Tomorrow, the Egyptian fans will cry. Their cool weather and smooth pitch would be a very huge advantage for us. Mark my words.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by HRich(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeeTus:
Fans don't play football. Tomorrow, the Egyptian fans will cry. Their cool weather and smooth pitch would be a very huge advantage for us. Mark my words.
Which part in Nigeria that have a cool weather that our players are use to? Eagles gat but a little chance. Egypt will play to get a Draw.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by huntax(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz... They cldn't hv played any better than they did.

The eagles whr hungrier and you'll agree with me we hvn't seen them play that good in a damn long while.
That still backs my point that it's wrong to travel the day before a match. Watch us play like poo tomorrow with the Egyptians looking hungrier.... Bet me, they won't waste chances like we did.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by Amberon: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mr pessimist. Go and read what the Egyptian coach said, he even admitted that we are way above their league. They are even scared of the super eagles and you're here spilling thrash.
phantonce:
Anybody that thinks we will win is only been patriotic and lying to himself.

The egyptians are demons at there home turf no matter how worst they play.

Let's just pray for a draw.
Re: Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) by stevLegend: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
zuchyblink:

Oga, there victory can't make 170 million people happy with the state of the economy.

Meanwhile, we no reach 170 million again.
Some done decamp/migrate..tonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos / Folarin Balogun Chooses USA Over Nigeria And England. / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.