Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D (948 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Drake Drinking Garri / Plateau Drinking Competition Season2! / Ozoro And Oleh Drinking Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Two Communities Pankshin and
Langtang in Plateau State, Nigeria
decided to organize a drinking competition. One week to the competition, Pankshin Community sent a delegate Rotgak to confirm if the competition will still hold. As the delegate Rotgak got there, the people of Langtang brought 50 litres of their strongest burkutu as kola. Rotgak asked if he can taste. He was permitted. He finished the whole 50 litres and said; "this one is okay, where's the main drink?" The people of Langtang shouted; "are you among the competitors?". Rotgak replied; "No, I did not qualify from my own community I'm just a delegate. angryTwo Communities Pankshin and
Langtang in Plateau State, Nigeria
decided to organize a drinking competition. One week to the competition, Pankshin Community sent a delegate Rotgak to confirm if the competition will still hold. As the delegate Rotgak got there, the people of Langtang brought 50 litres of their strongest burkutu as kola. Rotgak asked if he can taste. He was permitted. He finished the whole 50 litres and said; "this one is okay, where's the main drink?" The people of Langtang shouted; "are you among the competitors?". Rotgak replied; "No, I did not qualify from my own community I'm just a delegate.
Re: Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D by rusher14: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Re: Drinking Competition In Plateau ;D by malton: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy.

My people and lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture. / How Nigerians Have Ridiculed Tafawa Balewa-photo / Are You Sure You Also Know The Full Meaning Of ATM In Front Of A Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.