Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Funny Names Of Local Alcoholic Drinks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Names Of Local Alcoholic Drinks (1831 Views)

Funny Names Of Some Nigerian Churches / Some Funny Names You Can Ever Come Accross (PHOTOS) / Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Local Alcoholic Drinks by ChronicNLander(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
So, yesterday, i went to CUT MY HEAD (like it was in done funny ads i saw here last week). The barber was about to be through with me, when a man arrived. He was sitting outside (maybe to receive fresh air), even though there's fan inside. He then called one of the barber's apprentices over. They murmured some things to themselves, and then the boy left for some place. Then the boy came back only to report to the man that 'they said they don't have Tesojue again, that it's Dorobucci that remains'... lol, i was like WTF!!!

Drop other funny local alcoholic drinks' names you know, guy... till later
Re: Funny Names Of Local Alcoholic Drinks by abuaoyen(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kaikai shekpe, embalmment. Lol CUT YOUR HEAD
Re: Funny Names Of Local Alcoholic Drinks by samlex21(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
How u take know say nah drinks d man dey send d apprentice N if dem cut ur head like u sed, aw u take hear wetin dem dey talk?? U forget say Head wey dem cut no dey Hear.

(1) (Reply)

See How Lagos Goat Behave / Top 5 Worst Open Net Misses In Football 2017 Funniest / Zed Lols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.