Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Need An Assistance On Airforce Recruitment Exercises - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need An Assistance On Airforce Recruitment Exercises (370 Views)

Another Pretty "Nigerian Airforce Member" Got Birthday Today! / Dssc Airforce 2017 / I Need An Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Assistance On Airforce Recruitment Exercises by fresho4real(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is my first time of applying for an Airforce and i am somehow confused on what i read on guidelines. Please someone should enlight me. According to the guidelines, the zonal exercise is on 11th April to on 29th of the same month. Please i want to if it's going to batch to batch with different days or we are all going to be stay there from that on 11th to 29th. Please somebody with the experience should endeavor to help me . thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mikel: Disabled Fan Told Me To Lead The Eagles Well. Video Below / Your Comments On This Is Needed / Block Calls Wit Smal Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.