Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. (1489 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? / My Mum's Experience With WEMA BANK / CBN Grants Wema Bank National License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by toffee2lov: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked PLEASE WHO KNOW THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT WEMA BANK SHOULD DROP IT FOR ME BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT THEY MIGHT ALSO FOLD UP SOON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
PLEASE IS THIS TRUTH? I AM CONFUSE THAT IS THE ONLY BANK I USE EVEN THOUGH THEIR SERVICES IS VERY POOR THIS GIVES ME A CONCERN ABOUT THE SOCKING RUMOUR shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME OUT BEFORE MY MONEY GOES TO LION'S MOUTH AND PLEASE WHICH OF THIS BANKS IS MORE RELIABLE TO BANK WITH?
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by babalolas(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2009
my brother. if the money is not large then you can leave it, if otherwise, i advice you to look for other banks like GTB, ZENITH and OCEANIC. Dont gamble with your hard earn money
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by GBASKY: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2009
THAT CAN NEVER BE TRUE, WEMA BANK CAN NEVER FOLD UP UNLESS THE 5 WESTERN STATES WANTS TO FOLD UP WHICH I KNOW IS IMPOSSIBLE . WEMA BANK IS THE
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by GBASKY: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2009
WEMA BANK IS THE OLDEST INDIGENIOUS BANK AND THE PROBLEM IT"S FACING IS NOW OVER SINCE THEY ARE NOW HAVING A NEW BOARD THAT ARE CAPABLE OF BRINGING BACK THE BANK"S LOST GLORY WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD COS GOING BY THE ASSET BASE OF THE BANK , THE SO CALLED NEW GENERATION BANK LIKE GTB, OCEANIC, OR ANY OTHER CANNOT STAND WEMA BANK

THEREFORE WEMA BANK CANNOT GO UNDER BECAUSE AS AT PRESENT WEMA BANK IS ONE OF THE FIRST 15 FIFTEEN AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL BOUNCE BACK TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST 5 VERY VERY SOON

SO DONT PANIC OR BE AFRAID YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by normad: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
Tanx GBASKY for that soothing post. You have any news on SGBN? They have not opened shop since last year when their licence was restored through the court.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by GBASKY: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE PROBLEM SGBN IS FACING NOW IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM , SOME PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE BANK WHILE THE CURRENT BOARD ARE NOT READY TO SELL TO THEM AND THESE INTERESTED BUYERS HAVE STRONG POLITICAL BACKING THERE USING THIS TO FUSTRATE IT"S RESORSITATION
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by Oluschenco(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
i like this, Glroy be to God in the Highest
Re: Please Nairalanders What Is The Latest News About Wema Bank. by mrofficial(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
well too me i dont see the bank as a bank any more because there service is very poor,and they don't even ve good buiding they always want 2 attach someone.so i don't see any reason why i should saved my money in dat type of bank. i would have wish 2,but i can;t.

thank's

(1) (Reply)

Uyo (akwa Ibom) Anybody Know Nice Reasonable Hotel, With A/c? / How Do I Get A Land For Farming In Edo State / Auction!Auction!Auction! - Used Water Producing Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.