Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos (38535 Views)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2018
posh9ky:

it not the best because one wont be able to use as much as you want during school application. the application fee is just too much to each physical address...
Seriously! there are some scholarships you would be asked to upload the transcripts by yourself, even the last PTDF scholarship interview, shortlisted candidates were asked to bring their transcripts personally to the venue.
My friend that graduated from OAU, he is now doing is Msc in Germany, he collected his transcripts by himself. He was surprised when I told him they don't give individuals their transcripts at Unilag.
Unilag, should please review this rule.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by posh9ky(f): 7:36am On May 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Seriously! there are some scholarships you would be asked to upload the transcripts by yourself, even the last PTDF scholarship interview, shortlisted candidates were asked to bring their transcripts personally to the venue.
My friend that graduated from OAU, he is now doing is Msc in Germany, he collected his transcripts by himself. He was surprised when I told him they don't give individuals their transcripts at Unilag.
Unilag, should please review this rule.

i have 'missed out' on so many of such admission just because of this transcript because it the only thing missing, i got one from Unilag site, sent and was reject because NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE is boldly written.
i have a friend that graduated fron LASU as well, got it himself, doing Msc in UK as well.
they seriously need to review such or take token to send to school instead of this ridiculous 5k reg and 10k courier charges.

Do you have an idea how long it takes to send outside Nigeria? i applied and it been close to 3weeks and the school even mailed me they are yet to get.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2018
posh9ky:

i have 'missed out' on so many of such admission just because of this transcript because it the only thing missing, i got one from Unilag site, sent and was reject because NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE is boldly written.
i have a friend that graduated fron LASU as well, got it himself, doing Msc in UK as well.
they seriously need to review such or take token to send to school instead of this ridiculous 5k reg and 10k courier charges.

Do you have an idea how long it takes to send outside Nigeria? i applied and it been close to 3weeks and the school even mailed me they are yet to get.
The one on unilag site can't be used except you can remove the watermark which am sure it can't be removed.
Unilag is slow in processing transcript. If you live in Lagos kindly visit their office and pressurize them.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by posh9ky(f): 8:00am On May 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

The one on the site can't be used except you can removed the watermark which am sure it can't be removed.
Unilag is slow in processing transcript. If you live in Lagos kindly visit their office and pressurize them.

yes, i couldnt remove but used it like that anyway. lol
will definitely do so. thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2018
posh9ky:

yes, i couldnt remove but used it like that anyway. lol
will definitely do so. thanks.
Alright ma.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by haftob(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2018
Open a scholastica www.scholastica.ng account.
Then proceed to unilag transcript website to order your transcript. When filling the form online, type the scholastica address and also indicate ur username and password and tell them to upload ur transcript there, then u download it from scholastica. You have the softcopy and u can use it to do ur admission runs. If u get any admission and the school requests for hardcopy, just order ur transcript again to be sent directly to the school. That's how I got mine and it was uploaded in almost 4 weeks and it was during the recent NASU strike.
You just pay for the transcript processing and the fee for upload. I paid total of 3k5; 2k5 for transcript and 1k for upload. Attach ur remita receipt u used to pay when filling the online form, there's a space for that.

If u want the hardcopy, just look for someone working for a big organisation, then order to have ur transcript sent to the office address, they will send it there, just make sure u pay the appropriate fee for it to be sent there. U will see the fees on the transcript website.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by chosenwan1(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2018
Do you want to earn some money while you study

Looking for a university student for a research associate role who is CURRENTLY studying in Lagos

Read the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4491161/research-associate
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by chosenwan1(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2018
Do you want to earn some money?!

Looking for a university student for a research associate role who is CURRENTLY studying in Lagos

Read the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4491161/research-associate
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Tspice2015(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
Hello house,

Please what is the current process and cost for processing transcript request. I checked the current website, it shows N5,000 for the transcript but no costs for international courier. Please can someone help with the information.

Thank you.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by LeakPlug(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
Tspice2015:
Hello house,

Please what is the current process and cost for processing transcript request. I checked the current website, it shows N5,000 for the transcript but no costs for international courier. Please can someone help with the information.

Thank you.

I'm also having the same issues, please I need to know the courier cost.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by misspetit(f): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
Tspice2015:
Hello house,

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Tspice2015(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2018
thank you.

misspetit:

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by yogun(f): 9:21am On May 14, 2018
beulaho:
To get transcript is now very easy. contact www.studylocal.ng to get your transcript electronically, fast and reliable without any stress.

How pls
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by yogun(f): 9:24am On May 14, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

The one on unilag site can't be used except you can remove the watermark which am sure it can't be removed.

How do I get the front Unilag website pls?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2018
yogun:

How do I get the front Unilag website pls?
I don't understand your question ma? Please, rephrase it.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by yemi15(m): 2:37am On Nov 20, 2018
haftob:
Then proceed to unilag transcript website to order your transcript. When filling the form online, type the scholastica address and also indicate ur username and password and tell them to upload ur transcript there, then u download it from scholastica. You have the softcopy and u can use it to do ur admission runs. If u get any admission and the school requests for hardcopy, just order ur transcript again to be sent directly to the school. That's how I got mine and it was uploaded in almost 4 weeks and it was during the recent NASU strike.
You just pay for the transcript processing and the fee for upload. I paid total of 3k5; 2k5 for transcript and 1k for upload. Attach ur remita receipt u used to pay when filling the online form, there's a space for that.

If u want the hardcopy, just look for someone working for a big organisation, then order to have ur transcript sent to the office address, they will send it there, just make sure u pay the appropriate fee for it to be sent there. U will see the fees on the transcript website.

Bro, the online application was done on a desktop computer right? Also, is it not 2,000 naira only as stated in the attached photo below or one has to still pay the 5,000 naira also for the transcript.

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by haftob(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
yemi15:

Bro, the online application was done on a desktop computer right? Also, is it not 2,000 naira only as stated in the attached photo below or one has to still pay the 5,000 naira also for the transcript.
U have to pay the 5k also
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by yemi15(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
haftob:
U have to pay the 5k also
Thanks bro
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by xcaper(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
I intend to get my MBA transcript from Unilag, but i need Unilag to send the soft copy via mail to ICES, ICES accepts soft copy sent to their email directly from the school email. Please i need a contact that can assist facilitate the processing on time. Will i need to pay for international courier? since am not sending via courier but via email. Thank you.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by DABeliever: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello House, please can someone tell me how to request for a transcript from School of Foundation Studies in Unilag
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Goma10: 7:24am On May 15, 2019
Please, how long does it take to get confirmation email after one registers?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Obinoscopy(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2019
Goma10:
Please, how long does it take to get confirmation email after one registers?
Hi. Have you finally gotten the confirmation email?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by calculator123(m): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2019
posh9ky:

hello,
all the info you need is on the website, you dont need to get to Unilag before you get one though they wont send to you personally.
Hello Posh, so you had to pay for each school they sent the transcript too?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by posh9ky(f): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

Hello Posh, so you had to pay for each school they sent the transcript too?

HI, sorry for the late response.
Yes.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by calculator123(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
posh9ky:

HI, sorry for the late response. Yes.
Thanks, how long did it take it your school to notify you that they received it?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Omoola18(f): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
@xcaper any luck with this? please let's connect sarah.sarah10d@gmail.com

xcaper:
I intend to get my MBA transcript from Unilag, but i need Unilag to send the soft copy via mail to ICES, ICES accepts soft copy sent to their email directly from the school email. Please i need a contact that can assist facilitate the processing on time. Will i need to pay for international courier? since am not sending via courier but via email. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by scott12(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
haftob:

. Was the soft copy of your transcript in the student copy format or it didnt contain the not for official use inscription.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by deltateam: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
NaijaMama:
I completed the process over a month ago and my transcript still hasn't been received. Does anyone know how I can ensure that it's sent pls? It's taking far too long.

After doing the normal, you need to settle a staff that works there too to follow up.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Divineayo(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2019
haftob:

Bro good morning, I have registered on the scholastica but I do see their email and after registering where can I see the transcript when unilag uploads it
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Divineayo(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Divineayo:

Bro good morning, I have registered on the scholastica but I do see their email and after registering where can I see the transcript when unilag uploads it
And does this still work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.