Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan (34547 Views)

MISSING PERSON!!! / Missing Person / Missing Person Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by luxs(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
"tb joshua" should be consulted
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Oluwa a se ni riri ooo, Amin.

You will surely return safely IJN.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Integrityfarms(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
@Op, NO, I HAVE NOT SEEN HER! HOPE I answered your question
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by royalfamily(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Diesel1:
4 past eye..... Beautiful shaa

Pray 4 her and move on!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by olatex25(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Endtime missing..
Calling on d Messiah to interfere, I believe she will be found cos my living God is dere for her..
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Fogman(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
May she be found soonest IJN
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Trustyd1(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2016
She will return main while help save someone

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Damseldammie(f): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2016
May the Holy Spirit divine order her step back home soonest
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
The day our government chooses to fight culprits of ritual killings. Then, missing people cases like this will drastically abate. I pray she is found
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by royalfamily(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Trustyd1:
She will return main while help save someone

Av note him now he's a local scam. ... ...that's corruption buhari is comin for u.

invoiceofbrymo##
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Terror666(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Go check Emir house

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2016
wasco8:
The lady in the picture below who is known as Bukola Oyelami has been declared missing since 14th March 2016. She left home and has not returned.
She's lives in Airport area, Alakia, Ibadan. The police has taken her picture to be televised in our local TV station, yet no sign of her.

Any body with useful information should please call this number 08035746501, 08138388164 or report to the nearest police station. Thanks.

you are stupid. What of your third eye and its psychic remote viewing?
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by hopilo: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2016
She will be back. Only enjoying some Joystick experience.
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by kbams241: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2016
hollandis:
This is the worst government ever in power
mumu. Even if ur menstrual period miss u go say na buhari

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by veracious001(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2016
[b][/b]MAY GOD DIRECT HER HOME.. AMEN..
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by bennymark(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man meat na another man poison

Sugarhugs:

lol, all this guys when konji they kill, for them anything in skirt is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by bigiyaro(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Have dey checked her boyfriend's house?
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by blayde(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Ibadan again !!

Den of Kidnappers.That wz how my Uncle went missing since last year & till now no trace of Him. Always my prayer dt mine and this lost lady will b found soon and d perpetrators brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by simontony1(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2016
jmichlins:
Such a beautiful young woman missing. I pray she is found soon
so na ugly pple na im suppose dey lost ba
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by jmichlins(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2016
simontony1:
so na ugly pple na im suppose dey lost ba
get the message am passing and stop been stupid
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Probably catching fun in a man's house.
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2016
hollandis:

Even though your hale and healthy and alive?

Go back in history and ask those around during our civil war.
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by NLjona(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2016
hollandis:

Thank you!! You spoke my mind!
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by cybriz82(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Amen.
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by EmperorMGI: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2016
BabaAgba001:
With God all things are posible. Bukola noting evil shall happen to you ijn amen

The lord that brought out the axe head form the water and that lead ppeter out of prion shall rescue u ijn

Bros what are you writing @2nd paragraph!... Please check your spellings very well na!.
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by ayitosys26: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Try any of these emir's palace u myt find her.
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by wasco8(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2016
darlenese:
Eyaa- is she a "Miss" or a "Mrs"?

This info might be helpful

She is Mrs Bukola Olokoju nee Oyelami
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by OBAnkemi: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
chynie:
she is safe

and will return to her family safely

in Jesus name

I pray she truly returns home safely. But this is ibadan we r talking about here. Ibadan of the 'one micra, 4 humans myth'. The diabolical things micra cab drivers do in that town is blood chilling.
The easiest way to be kidnapped for ritual purposes in the South West of Naija is by simply boarding a Nissan micra cab in Ibadan town
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by OBAnkemi: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
blayde:
Ibadan again !!

Den of Kidnappers.That wz how my Uncle went missing since last year & till now no trace of Him. Always my prayer dt mine and this lost lady will b found soon and d perpetrators brought to book.

Who is gonna bring the perpetrators 2 book?
If the state government is complicit in all these ritual kidnapping by now they would have found a lasting solution to the menace.
Do u remember the Soka scandal of a few years ago? Was anyone successfully prosecuted? Yor guess is as gud as mine!
Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by OBAnkemi: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
blayde:
Ibadan again !!

Who is gonna bring the perpetrators 2 book?
If the state government isnt complicit in all these ritual kidnapping by now they would have found a lasting solution to the menace.
Do u remember the Soka scandal of a few years ago? Was anyone successfully prosecuted? Yor guess is as gud as mine!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan by Davozy: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
wasco8:
The lady in the picture below who is known as Bukola Oyelami has been declared missing since 14th March 2016. She left home and has not returned.
She's lives in Airport area, Alakia, Ibadan. The police has taken her picture to be televised in our local TV station, yet no sign of her.

Any body with useful information should please call this number 08035746501, 08138388164 or report to the nearest police station. Thanks.

May the mercies of God bring her safely home. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Slangs, Sensations That ‘spiced’ 2021 / Accident In Otukpo-Adoka Road: Mother, 3 Kids, 10 Others Crushed To Death (Graph / Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.