Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Help!!! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help!!! (824 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! by rfbalo(m): 3:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Hi! My brothers and sisters!!

This is Raymond in South Africa. I am in need of a user manual of a "RC077" universal remote control.
I tried the net and googled it but to no use. Anyone with a copy of its manual, I will really appreciate it very much!!

I have actually found out that its name is "ASR0959 Mediacom RC077".
Please someone out there help me.

Thanks.

Re: Help!!! by Joshugee(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
first you cant get a remote manual like that check the company's web site or find a way to locate the costumer care and remember this is nairaland

(1) (Reply)

''how To Guide'' - Troubleshoot And Setup Satellite Receivers. / Pls, Help With W3c / A Qualified Technician Needed For Dstv Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.