Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) (29435 Views)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Joseph Yobo And His Kids Dazzle In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by siegfried99(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Congratulations

It was a 'milacle' grin
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by popsonbj: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Congratulations!!!
Your faith in Awesome God saw you through.
God is Good!
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Bafred: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Happy for you, its good to have faith.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
SweetDaara:
Happy new baby to the best defender Nigeria has ever produced after taribo West
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Proudly O.G......Bari a torn aloo a wuga
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Pakonte(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
i say dat baby looks white.....DNA test shud be conducted ASAP
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank goodness for the miracle.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
SweetDaara:
no be Yobo pikin ooooo abbeggi

1 Like

Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
two black peopple born oyibo pikin for oyibo country... Hmmmm "unbelieveable" ....may be na oyibo man from the oyibo country help the black man give the woman belly. DNA is a must to acertain the parternity of this oyibo pikin born to black couple.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by XirMaze(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Congratulationx
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by prinsam30: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Richy4:
Congratulations...But Please don't try that kind of rough game any more... Do not tempt the lord your God.... It could be dangerous

bro that's not tempting, this is called Faith, remember they did not brought the said disease to themselves, it was meant to happen that way for the name of the Lord Jesus to be Magnified, somebody shout hallelujah.

buh wait ooo, mama and Papa black pikin com yellow, something is fishy here ooo

1 Like

Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
dis one na old woman na
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by curvilicious: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2016
'but we both decided beforehand that whatever happens, whatever the risks, we would carry on.' Who be WE? If anything had happened to the lady it bcomes HER
No pull that kine stunt next time o
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by curvilicious: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
SweetDaara:

Lol! He not a footballer biko
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by curvilicious: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
dis one na old woman na
lipsrsealed
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Blizzy9ja: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Oboy! See Jenini don fresh finish
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by uncjay(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
boolet:
Congrats... The dad is 'black' in complexion like me.lol grin

#Dark!

Congrats to them.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Who is Gideon nd I congratulate u my broda
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by ToseroRock(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
And what happens to those single without medical assistance and they could be very sick...she is lucky thou cool
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by shevon: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Person go go through all that wahala and one Principal and a group of teachers go gather beat am unto say im stand for im right. God purnish the devil.
#miraclestilldohappen
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Richy4:
Congratulations...But Please don't try that kind of rough game any more... Do not tempt the lord your God.... It could be dangerous

That's called faith!!! Not tempting
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
The miracle working GOD is still in business....
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
SweetDaara:

i wonder how u read at times..
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by boolet: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
uncjay:

#Dark!
Congrats to them.
Grammarian, black is in quotes.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Virus777: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Omotayor123:
See the Black Daddy grin grin

Happy for them. Baby welcome to Nigeria grin cheesy

Chai, sweet girl wink But who gave you those tribal marks on your face? I'll neuter the idiot who did that to such a lovely face. angry
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by uncjay(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
boolet:

Grammarian, black is in quotes.

Lolz......

Is it about the grammar or the portrait thereof. Black in this context is subjective and embedded racial sentiment.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by boolet: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
uncjay:

Lolz......

Is it about the grammar or the portrait thereof. Black in this context is subjective and embedded racial sentiment.

I am a black man.
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by utonwa4u(f): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Richy4:

It's not temptation, it's FAITH. The Bible says if u have faith as little as mustard seed, u can move mountain. Remember, without faith it is impossible to please God
Re: Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) by Richy4(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
utonwa4u:
It's not temptation, it's FAITH. The Bible says if u have faith as little as mustard seed, u can move mountain. Remember, without faith it is impossible to please God

Several people has quoted me and they keep talking about faith....... I just decide to ignore them...... I have my reason why I said so.... I used to have an Aunt that passed away because of this similar thing u called faith....

She was pregnant and was about to deliver, 8months to delivery, The doctor explain that it's gonna be a c section.(caesarean section.)
She refused that she must do it the normal way... that she has faith.... To cut the long story, she died... when we heard about it, we were all angry...

Ok it worked for this guy, People now call it faith or what ever, what about people that has the same faith and it never worked for? what do u call that?
I still maintain that they should be more careful while going against doctors orders in future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Qatar: Cameroon's Goalkeeper, Onana, To Leave Camp After Disagreement With Coach / Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.