Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fbi-apple Case: Investigators Break Into Dead San Bernardino Gunman's Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fbi-apple Case: Investigators Break Into Dead San Bernardino Gunman's Iphone (568 Views)

Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads / (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help / Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fbi-apple Case: Investigators Break Into Dead San Bernardino Gunman's Iphone by yomz1e(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2016
The FBI has managed to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino gunman without Apple's help, ending a court case, the US justice department says.
Apple had been resisting a court order issued last month requiring the firm to write new software to allow officials to access Syed Rizwan Farook's phone.

My problem with Apple is when it comes to national security are they allowed to ignore court order in the interest of Privacy? i mean i understand if the apple product was stolen or lost, but not when it comes to matter of saving lives! I think Apple should be fine for this
Re: Fbi-apple Case: Investigators Break Into Dead San Bernardino Gunman's Iphone by feeloscar(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
yomz1e:
The FBI has managed to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino gunman without Apple's help, ending a court case, the US justice department says.
Apple had been resisting a court order issued last month requiring the firm to write new software to allow officials to access Syed Rizwan Farook's phone.

My problem with Apple is when it comes to national security are they allowed to ignore court order in the interest of Privacy? i mean i understand if the apple product was stolen or lost, but not when it comes to matter of saving lives! I think Apple should be fine for this
OK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Night Call / 10G Offer From A Network Provider / How To Charge Your Smartphone With A Burning Fire #smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.