Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. (786 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened To YOU??? / See Funny Thing I Found Inside A Drug I Bought / These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. by naijamakossa(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2016
when I was 5yrs old my mom prepared my best soup that is egusi soup,,,I com f.uck up after my mom served me my eba and egusi and I tasted the soup and was like hmmm this soup no sweet at all the next thing that came to my mind was to add sugar and honey..lools

the rest na history ,I don see sweet soup now to chop am na problem,I swear give my brain that carry the idea com that day lol.

the floor is open you can share yours..
Re: The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. by Topestbilly(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. by Topestbilly(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Had konji with a gal n we were fully clothed grin .. was 6 den
Re: The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. by Sabadon(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
I dey com first
Re: The Funniest Thing I Did When I Was A Child. by naijamakossa(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Topestbilly:
Had konji with a gal n we were fully clothed grin .. was 6 den
bad nigga

(1) (Reply)

This Happened At The Filling Station Queue !!! / Picture: Pls Y'all Should Epp Me Get This To The Presidency. / Epic Reply Of A Nigerian To Zahra Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.