Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? (2897 Views)

How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level / Picture-how To Prove To Your Kids The Need To Go To School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by debbie(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
I came across this picture online and to be so sad to see a full educational institution can not even spell a word correctly....BOARD
Even on their sign post?
It is so sad that our education is gone and lost....Even if this is a mistake,why didnt they take it down and do another one?

fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by 4reala(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Its quite pathetic. ......shaming Nigeria since 14BC
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by fistonati(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2016
That's to tell you how education system is bastardized in this country, yet students take the larger part of the blame. But I think government is intentionally taking students out of classrooms through its policies so that we won't be educated to challenge them

2 Likes

Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by xender(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2016
9ja
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by babyfaceafrica: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lolz...God help us all
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
lol
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by DennisEche(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Oh Nigerian; i weep for my country.......................................
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2016
debbie:
I came across this picture online and to be so sad to see a full educational institution can not even spell a word correctly....BOARD
Even on their sign post?
It is so sad that our education is gone and lost....Even if this is a mistake,why didnt they take it down and do another one?

fynestboi

OP, the degradation of Nigeria education system has reflected in your spelling and grammatical construction. How on earth would you spell caption as cation gringrin

Putting this first notice aside, what are you trying to pass at the bolded.
I am not perfect, but if you are trying to see no evil, do no evil cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Mustay(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Blame it on the 'sign' guy. Poor job s/he did.

Blame it on NBTE. Accepting what is wrong abi na FOC dem do am?

Blame it on the keyboard. Refusing to input the missing "p". wink
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
hehehehehehenehwhehehehe..... still giggling
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Brymo: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
debbie:
Even on their sign post?

fynestboi
please, it's just an oversight. Kilode
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by sexdoll: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2018
OP, is that why you had to CATION your own? tongue
Re: Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by StPete: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
sexdoll:
OP, is that why you had to CATION your own? tongue

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

NOUN PGDE 2018 Students / Check JAMB POST UTME Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | All Institutions In Nigeria / THE HUMAN BODY:52 Shocking Facts About Your Body, #25 Is The Most Amazing-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.